Migraine with aura which is also referred to as classic migraine is actually a recurring headache that strikes after or at the same time as the sensory disturbances known as aura. This is characterized by neurological phenomenon that is experienced 10 to 30 minutes prior to the headache starts. These disturbances might include blind spots and other changes in the vision, flashes of light or a tingling sensation in the hand or the face. Another type of migraine which is referred to as the common migraine also affects individuals where the treatment procedures are almost the same but the symptoms are different.
Symptoms of Migraine with Aura
The most common symptoms for migraine aura include temporary vision or any other visual disturbances which commonly strikes prior to the other symptoms that are as follows.
- Intense pain in the head
- Sensitivity to light and sound
Migraine aura generally strikes within 60 minutes prior to the starting of the head pain which lasts for about less than an hour. Many times, it might as well happen that migraine aura comes no headache or with very little headache particularly in the individuals with age over 50.
There are some visual signs and symptoms of migraine aura that occur in some people that tend to start right in the centre of the field of the affected people’s vision and then spread outward which includes the following.
- Blind spots that are sometimes outlined by some simple geometric designs
- Shimmering stars or spots
- Experiencing flashes of light
- Loss of vision or distorted vision
- Zigzag lines which slowly float across the field of vision
Some of the affected individuals might also experience the following with migraine aura.
- Weakness of muscles
- Difficulty in speech or language
- Feeling of numbness or a tingling sensation on one hand or on one side of the face
Homeopathic Treatment for Migraine Aura at CHHC
Homeopathic treatment of migraine aura at Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre aims to effectively provide migraine relief to the affected individuals. The homeopathic medicines so used for migraine with aura act on the body at the level of immunity and reinstate the deviated functions. At the same time, the medicines also help to control the symptoms of migraine that too without any side effects. The medicines so used for treatment at CHHC is extremely specific and individualised to every affected individual. That is the reason a thorough history is required to customize the treatment for Migraine. This is exactly the reason as to why the doctors at CHHC plans the homeopathic treatment for migraine aura after a detailed analysis as well as review of the past treatments for migraine and medicines taken by the affected individuals. The homeopathic medicines so used are aimed at curing the disease from the root and not superficially suppression of the symptoms so that it does not reappear.
Leukoderma which is also referred to as Vitiligo is a disorder of the skin where the skin tends to lose its original colour in patches. These patches are usually irregular in shapes as well as sizes. This is actually a pigmentation disorder where the pigment-producing cells in the skin that the melanocytes begin to get destroyed. As a result of this, there begins to develop white patches on the skin. In addition to this, the hair so growing in that affected area might also lose their colour and start turning grey.
This is such a disorder that has a great psychological impact on the affected individuals particularly in the young ones and the adolescents. Dealing with the same at times becomes extremely difficult specifically if the white patches are developed on the visible portions of the skin like the face, arms, hands, feet. It can also develop on the genitals as well. In these situations, very strong emotions develop and the affected individuals fear of being depressed, embarrassed or simply worried about what other people would say or how they would react.
Causes of Leukoderma
The exact cause of leukoderma is still not clearly known but it is believed to an autoimmune disorder where the pigment-producing cells that provide colour to the skin are being destroyed by the antibodies of the own body. The destruction so caused to the melanocytes and the defective formation of the new melanocytes results in the loss of melanin which is exactly why the skin loses its original colour and white patches begin to develop. Some of the major factors that trigger leukoderma areas listed below.
- An over-reactive immune system which causes destruction to the melanocytes
- A highly psychologically stressful even in the life of the individual
- Imbalance of genetic oxidative stress
- An individual with a family history of leukoderma is more prone clearly proving that heredity is a major cause
- Harming of the skin as a result of a cut or sunburn
- Extensive and prolonged exposure to some chemicals
- A neural cause might also trigger leukoderma
- White patches on the skin can also be caused by a virus
In addition to this, leukoderma has also been found to be associated with a few of the autoimmune disorders as well as inflammatory diseases affecting the people that are as follows.
- Addison’s disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Alopecia areata
- Pernicious anaemia
Symptoms to Watch Out for
- The individuals affected with leukoderma or Vitiligo develop white patches on the skin that are of irregular sizes and shapes. It is more common on the exposed parts of the skin like hands, face, neck, arms etc. It can also occur on the non-exposed parts like the genitals, breasts, thighs etc.
- In some of the affected individuals, the hair might turn grey. Additionally, there might be a white discolouration inside the mouth as well all of which needs to be watched out for. The spread of the patches cannot be determined where at times it might completely stop right after the occurrence of the first patch.
- In general, these white patches do not spread. In some of the affected individuals, it might take several years to develop whereas on the other hand, in some individuals, large areas can be covered with patches within a few months. Moreover, in some of the patients, a good amount of mental stress can propel the growth of these white patches.
- There are a number of affected individuals who feel distressed and stigmatized by this condition. The self-image drops drastically which in turn might lead to depression. Many affected individuals have been seen to have developed a negative feeling about the same.
- Most of the patients report feelings of embarrassment which can lead to low self-esteem as well as social isolation. It feels very awkward when the white patches develop on the face giving rise to frustration, anger and disillusionment. Particularly in the teenagers, disturbances in mood, mood swings, irritability and depression are very common.
- Thus, it can be clearly understood as to how this disease of leukoderma causes a significant psychological impact on the affected individuals. Sometimes, the psychological impact is more severe as compared to the disease. So, it is extremely important to begin the process of treatment at a proper time.
Homeopathic Treatment of Leukoderma by CHHC
- If you are affected by leukoderma or Vitiligo, it would be a very good idea to opt for homeopathic treatment. Now, at this point of time, if you are in search of homeopathy treatment for leukoderma Vadodara, then look no further and come to CHHC.
- CHHC offers top quality homeopathic treatment for leukoderma. With the adequately trained and vastly experienced doctors, you can be assured of getting the best possible treatment for leukoderma.
- The general homeopathic medicines used for the treatment of leukoderma are Arsenic Album, Baryta Carb, Arsenic Sulph Falvus and Baryta Mur. In addition to this, the expert doctors at CHHC make use of the following medicines to offer an effective treatment to leukoderma.
- Sulphur – It is certainly one of the best and most effective homeopathic remedies for leukoderma
- Silicea – It is the constitutional medicine used by the doctors for the treatment of leukoderma
- Calcarea Carb – This homeopathic medicine is used when there are milky white spots on the affected individual’s skin
- Arsenic Album – Keeping the psychological impact in mind the doctors prescribe this homeopathic medicine for the affected individuals who have very anxious personalities
- Sepia – This homeopathic medicine is used for the treatment of leukoderma in the individuals who have a quite indifferent attitude.
The doctors of CHHC have the necessary skill set as well as the expertise to appropriately assess the whole situation along with the patients’ psychological condition and accordingly proceed with the treatment for the purpose of bringing about the intended results as early as possible.
Heel Pain Treatment
Heel pain has become a very common issue that is being faced by individuals. It is also referred to as Plantar fasciitis and is found to be more common in the women as compared to the men. This occurs at the time when the plantar fascia suffers inflammation as a result of excessive stress.
The pain so caused is generally much more when the first step is put after resting position particularly in the morning after getting up from sleep and stretching the feet in an upward position. Many times, the heel pain happens to be so severe that the affected individual cannot put the feet on the floor when rising from a sitting position.
About Plantar Fascia and Plantar Fasciitis
The plantar fascia is actually a band of tissue (ligament) which is thick and flat. It originates from the heel bone and connects to the base of the toes. It provides support to the arch of the foot.
Actually, the plantar fasciitis is a non-inflammatory condition of plantar fascia causing pain. It is basically a non-inflammatory micro tear of the fascia which causes the pain and it the result of excessive stress on its surface. But at times, the inflammation of the plantar fascia causes the unbearable pain as well.
Major Causes of Heel Pain
Some of the major causes of heel pain areas listed below.
- The first major cause of heel pain is the inflammation or a small tear of plantar fascia which is present at the bottom of the foot mainly due to excessive stress.
- Another common cause of heel pain is due to a heel spur which is basically an abnormal bony growth occurring at the bottom of the heel. This pain as a result of heel spur gets worse at the time of standing and walking.
- Achilles tendinitis also causes heel pain to a great extent. It is caused due to the inflammation of the Achilles tendon which is actually a band of tissue which helps in the connection of the calf muscle in the back of leg to the heel bone.
- Heel pain can also be caused because of rheumatoid arthritis which is an autoimmune disease that affects the small joints of the body causing intense pain along with inflammation.
- Gout can also be another cause of heel pain along with tenderness as well as swelling which is caused due to the high levels of uric acid in the blood.
The major trigger factors of heel pain are as mentioned below.
- Prolonged standing on a hard surface that too on a regular basis
- Too much pressure on the foot
- Wear and tear of the tendons or ligaments due to external factors such as sports activities, work etc.
Management of Heel Pain with Homeopathy by CHHC
- Heel pain homeopathic treatment is one of the most preferred treatment options and the main reason behind the fact is its high effectiveness.
- The expert and experienced doctors at CHHC makes sure to provide an effective cure to heel pain. In addition to this, homeopathic treatment for heel pain does not cause any side effects which is exactly why the affected individuals are always looking forward to it.
- The homeopathic medicines so used for the treatment of heel pain are completely safe without the involvement of any adverse side effects yet quite effective in the treatment of both chronic as well as acute heel pain.
- These medicines start acting from the root and hence quite helpful in inhibiting the recurrence of the process of the disease.
- Moreover, they help in the stimulation of the defence mechanism of the body and strengthens it which help in the complete eradication of the pain. The doctors at CHHC makes use of the following medicines for the treatment of heel pain.
- Rhus Tox and Pulsatilla – These are the two of the top homeopathic medicines used for treating heel pain as a result of plantar fasciitis
- Aranea Diadema and Calcarea Fluor – These medicines are used to treat heel pain that is caused by the heel spurs.
- Ruta and Ledum Pal – Both of these medicines are used along with Rhus Tox for providing relief from heel pain caused due to Achilles tendinitis
- Bryonia – Used along with Rhus Tox for heel pain from rheumatoid arthritis
- Colchicum and Lycopodium – Used for the treatment of heel pain arising out of gout
The doctors at CHHC are highly trained and qualified so as to use the best combination of medicines for the best treatment of heel pain. So, at any point of time, you feel heel pain is causing trouble in your life, do not waste even a moment and seek help from CHHC for the best possible results within a short period of time.
What is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the wind pipe or the bronchus and hence the name of the disease. This inflammation is usually caused by viral, bacterial or fungal infection. Bronchitis is also caused by allergy as well. The infection occurs in the upper respiratory tract and results in coughing and irritation in the throat.
Symptoms of Bronchitis
The signs and symptoms of bronchitis need to closely monitored for the purpose of timely treatment which is valuable for a proper cure. Some of the noticeable symptoms of bronchitis are as mentioned below.
- Coughing is the most common of all symptoms which may or may not be with mucus. Allergic cough is usually dry whereas the infective cough has the tendency of production of mucus
- Wheezing might occur as a result of the inflammation of the air pathway or muscular tightness which in turn gives rise to shortness of breath
- Congestion in the nose or at times runny nose
- Pain in the chest and the throat
- Moderate to high fever
- Difficulty at the time of breathing
- Joint pain, body ache and tiredness
Causes of Bronchitis
It is essential to know about the causes of bronchitis so as to come up with the required treatment procedure for an effective cure. Bronchitis most commonly occurs at the time of cold and wet seasons which is generally associated with the infection of the upper respiratory tract. The main causes of bronchitis are as enumerated below.
- Bronchitis is caused by a number of viruses that includes influenza A as well as influenza B which is more commonly referred to as flu
- Bacterial infection also causes bronchitis. The most common bacteria that causes bronchitis is Mycoplasma pneumonia which causes “walking pneumonia”
- Bronchitis is caused due to certain environmental factors like inhaling of harmful fumes or other chemicals present in the air.
- Dust, tobacco smoke and excess air pollution can also cause bronchitis
- Persons with weakened immune system especially the elderly people are more susceptible to bronchitis
Treatment of Bronchitis
Homeopathy treatment for bronchitis gives great results in all sorts of bronchitis and that too at all of the stages. In case of acute bronchitis, the duration of the disease can be drastically reduced along with the elimination of the need of antibiotics. There are almost zero side effects on treating bronchitis with homeopathic remedies. In case of chronic bronchitis, the homeopathic medicines provide a long lasting relief to the affected individuals by necessarily boosting their immune system for effectively fighting against the allergens and by controlling the tendencies of catching cold. There are some of the most effective homeopathic medicines provides immediate relief to the patients by reducing the productive episodes of coughing. In an addition to this, homeopathic treatment of the disease of bronchitis reduce the inflammation, clears up the infection, eliminates the pain and discomfort thereby an trusted option for the treatment of bronchitis.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a breathing disorder that occurs at the time when the airways to the lungs swell and narrow which reduces the amount of air that can pass through. This in turn leads to difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath, wheezing, tightness of chest along with persistent coughing.
Symptoms of Asthma
The symptoms of asthma are required to be closely monitored so as to provide timely care and treatment to the patient. Some of the major sings and symptoms of asthma are as listed below.
- Coughing particularly at night, the cough might be with or without sputum production
- The skin tends to pull in between the ribs at the time of breathing
- Shortness of breath which gets worse at the time of exercising or other physical activity
- Tightness of chest with a feeling of pain as well as pressure
- Wheezing that comes in episodes which gets worse at night or at early morning with symptoms free periods in between
Some of the emergency symptoms of asthma especially an attack of asthma are as follows.
- Pale and blue lips as well as face
- Extreme difficulty to breath
- Sweating and rapid pulse
- Severe anxiety and decreased alertness level during an attack of asthma
Causes of Asthma
The major causes of asthma are as detailed below.
Allergy is one of the major causes of asthma. The allergy occurs due to certain substances which are termed as allergen. These allergens can be a variety of things like
- Food items like prawns, eggs, shell fish etc.
- Feathers, hair and dander of animals
Colder temperature and wind and chemicals in the air can cause a trigger to the asthma attack.
Asthma can occur because of an infection or irritation of the respiratory tract. It can also occur as a result of a gastrointestinal upset caused by irregular meals, faulty eating habits, hyperacidity etc.
There are certain emotional factors like emotional worries or tensions, anxiety etc. can trigger sudden attacks of asthma.
Treatment of Asthma
Homeopathic treatment of asthma is a much preferred choice as compared to the conventional treatment options especially the use of inhalers and other medications. These options for treatment are many times associated with a number of side effects like increased heart rate, weakness of muscles, changes in the behaviour & mood, nausea, vomiting etc. So, in this regard, homeopathic treatment is a better choice to treat the disorder without any side effects and thereby a safer option. Homeopathic treatment makes use of natural medicines that are completely safe and the treatment focuses on easing the symptoms of asthma as a whole. The medicines so used are as per the exact conditions and the symptoms of the affected individual thereby providing better results.
Exam stress and exam fear are two of the most common things observed among the students. Both are not actually the same but it has been observed that each of the terms are used interchangeably. Though they are not exactly the same but are greatly related to each other.
Understanding Exam Stress and Exam Fear
Exam stress is actually the excessive stress faced by the students at the time of their exam usually before the commencement of exam and also while it is ongoing.
On the other hand, exam fear or exam phobia is the fear of examinations that the students face. Here the main fear is associated with failing in the examination or not scoring good as per the expectation.
Reasons Behind Exam Fear and Exam Stress
There are a number of reasons as to why exam stress and exam fear occurs which are as enumerated below.
Preparation is Not Adequate
Inadequate preparation is the most common reason of occurrence of stress as well as fear. When the preparation is not sufficient, the students are doubtful about their performance in the exam and as a result of stress, the fear begins to develop among the students.
Pressure from Peer and Family
Pressure is another major contributory factor to the fear of the students. The pressure of performing good in the exams from the teachers, parents, relatives and others add up the fear as well as stress of the students. Pressure from peer group is also an important factor in this regard.
Irrational or Vague Beliefs
It has been observed that some irrational and vague beliefs of the students like feeling of worthlessness if score is not good, parents will be very angry and throw them out if result is not good etc. are the major reasons for exam stress.
The thought of the students of failing in the examinations induces a lot of fear in them which creates a negative impact on the performance.
Apart from these, there are a number of other causes that creates the exam fear and stress but these are the most common ones.
Homeopathic treatment is certainly the best for the treatment of exam stress. When a homeopathic remedy is chosen very carefully, it gives successful results. Some of the major medicines used for the homeopathic treatment of exam stress are as listed below.
- Arsenicum– Ideal for the ones who feel very anxious particularly after midnight
- Kali Phos – It acts as a great nutrient for the nerve which is highly effective in case of physical despair arising out of excitement, fatigue, headache, weaknesses etc.
- Argentum nitricum– Used for the individuals who behave irritably and repent it later
- Gelsemium– Helpful for the ones who suffer from performance nerves and lack confidence
- Anacardium– This medicine is used when nervous exhaustion occurs
- Lycopodium– It is a remedy for the ones who tend to over prepare
Thus, effective use of homeopathic treatment tends to produce very good results for dealing with exam stress and fear.
Looking for the best panchakarma treatment in Vadodara? Then you need not worry at all since there are a number of clinics in Vadodara where you can expect premium quality treatment without giving you a single chance to complain. Among them, Dr. Mahavrat Patel’ clinic would be your ideal destination in this regard. We have to admit it that our life in today’s world has become extremely fast paced which is the main reason as to why a lot of people are facing a number of problems regarding the body posture and the physical health. This is turn is leading to some of the persistent issues occurring in the lower back, slipped disc, herniated disc, obesity and some others as well which are emerging.
Idea About Panchakarma Treatment
In this situation, the panchakarma treatment and therapy is ideally suitable for efficiently and effectively getting rid of the emerging health issues of the individuals. Panchakarma is nothing but an Ayurveda massaging or therapy which is a healing technique completely based on Ayurveda. The term Panchakarma literally means “Five Actions” and this technique of therapy based upon five different activities that are controlling the body. These are
The panchakarma treatment works ideally with the help different types of medicated oils which helps in the elimination of impurities from the body of human beings thereby detoxifying the body.
General Panchakarma Therapies
There are five general panchakarma therapies conducted which are as follows.
Benefits of Panchakarma Treatment
If you are hesitating to go for the panchakarma therapy, then it would be a great idea to go for it owing to the number of advantages which you can get from the treatment.
- Helps in the complete purification of the body
- Elimination of toxins from the body
- Enhances the rate of metabolism in the body
- Reduces the weight of the body
- Readily helps in the opening of the channels that are blocked
- Increases the strength of the digestive system
- Rejuvenates the tissues of the body
- Helps in the relaxation of the body as well as the mind
- Ideal for releasing stress
- Boosts up the body’s immunity
Now, it is quite clear as to how beneficial is the panchakarma therapy for the human body. So, do not waste anymore time and go for the therapy to enjoy the benefits.
For the best Panchakarma Treatment & Therapy call: +91 097236 69210
The evolution of homeopathy in India is certainly commendable and with the passage of time, the evolution is taking place at a rapid pace. The homeopathic treatment with its phenomenal track record of effective utility and safety is all set to be not only the future of medicine but also extremely useful in preventative healthcare at the same time. With the increasing popularity of homeopathy treatment in India, this procedure of treatment has been emerging out to be the one of the most preferred options for treatment in the country. Dr. Mahavrat Patel’s Homeopathy Clinic in Vadodara is one of the top examples in this regard which stands as a great proof for a real success story of homeopathy in India.
At our homeopathy clinic in Vadodara, we have a proven track record of a huge number of success stories of homeopathic treatment offered to patients. With the top quality homeopathic treatment under the guidance of the expert homeopath Dr. Mahavrat Patel, the clinic has emerged to be one of the premier homeopathy centres not only Vadodara but also in the whole country. To make it even more clearer, it would not be very incorrect to say that, homeopathy is certainly a real success story in India.
Homeopathic treatment has become one of the trusted forms of treatment in the country with a rapidly increasing number of patients opting for the same. There are a number of reasons why this form of treatment is being readily preferred. Homeopathic treatment is basically a system of alternate medicine which makes use of natural substances for the cure and treatment of the symptoms as well as the diseases. Homeopathy never ever tries to suppress the symptoms and the conditions for giving it a temporary cure. Instead it always focuses on the elimination of the root cause of the disease and tries to give a cure from deep inside thereby providing a permanent solution.
In our country India, there are about 23 institutes which come under the Council for Research in Homeopathy or CCRH which proves how fast is homeopathy treatment in India evolving. For a more validated proof of the success story of homeopathy in the country, you can consider the fact of the increasing number of people going for homeopathic treatment. You might be surprised to know but it is true that there is about 50 percent more footfall of patients who are seeking homeopathic treatment in the last fiver years of time. So, now there is no confusion regarding the phenomenal success and evolution of homeopathic treatment in the country.
Get in touch with us call: +91-265-2250212 / +91 97236 69210
Sinusitis is the commonly used term for people who suffer from constant cold and flu like symptoms and the numbers are pretty staggering.
Sinuses are hollow, air-filled cavities that are found in skull and have connection with the nasal airway through small hole in the bone known as Ostium.
Their main function is to humidify and warm the inspired air, increase resonance of voice, insulate surroundings and act as buffer for facial trauma. The inflammation of these Sinuses is Sinusitis.
Ostea (sinus openings) may be blocked because of tissue lining swelling and also swelling of side tissue of nasal passage which are due to allergies, tissue irritants (nasal sprays, cigarette smoke and cocaine) and common colds. Blockage may also be due to growth or tumors in proximity of the openings.
- Tenderness in face accompanied with pain and pressure.
- Fevers (due to infection)
- Stiff feeling nasally
- Discoloured or cloudy nose discharge
- Cough and soreness in throat
- Reduction in sense of taste and smell
- Periodical jaw pain, stiff neck, tiredness from infection and toothache
Homeopathic Treatment of Sinusitis
Sinusitis pain can be torturous due to its nature of generating pain in entire skull with patient most likely feeling like their eyes may pop out any second. Other traditional treatments may give temporary relief to the patient but in the long run carry more liabilities with eventual calls for surgery.
Homeopathic treatments in turn are targeted to curing at the root level and can be preventive with more long lasting cures. The treatment is aimed to eradicate tendency or recurrence of Sinusitis and enhance immunity of patient. With use of medicine like Hydrastis and Kali Bich immediate relief for heavy head and stuffed nose can be provided.
Homeopathic solutions ease mucus discharge thus relieving congestion, reduce swelling and overall provide pain and pressure relief. It can also avert permanent scar formation and damage to the nasal and sinus tissues.
Homeopathy stresses on immunity and vitality to prevent future infection from occurring.
With religious follow up and treatment Homeopathy can cure the patients of all complaints and also save them from long term effect of antibiotics and surgery trauma.
Every one of us wants to have shiny hair and a glowing skin. However, it is not possible to have the desired hair and skin at all the times. Almost all of us have to face some of the problems with the hair and the skin. We come across a number of diseases and conditions that affects our hair and skin. At this point in time, the affected individuals readily look forward to any of the top quality skin care treatment along with fantastic hair care treatments in Vadodara. This is the exact situation where Cosmo Homeo Healing Centre or CHHC comes to the rescue of the individuals. Skin and hair care are the most important concerns of the people in the recent times which is efficiently and effectively taken care by the CHHC at its best.
Hair and Beauty Services Offered
The hair and beauty services so offered by the Cosmo Homeo Healing Centre are as discussed below.
Acne is one of the most common complaints of the adolescents at the time when both the young boys and girls become very much concerned about their overall looks as well as their appearance. Acne is associated with the oil glands of the skin which is not dangerous but leaves unwanted scars. Our homeopathic treatment makes sure to treat the acne effectively.
- The treatment of homeopathy is simply undebatable and time-tested which is aimed at treating the causative as well as precipitative factors. Most importantly, the homeopathic treatment can be continued over a prolonged period of time without any side effects.
- The medicines such as Allium sativa, Acid tannic, Granatum, and Natrum Phos take care of the acne on the skin as a result of the disturbed intestinal flora, constipation and accumulation of nitrogenous wastes.
- We use the medicines like Oophorinum, Pulsatilla and Cimicifuga for dealing with the alteration of the hormone level.
- Acid Nitric, Cocculus Indica, and Nux vomica are used by us for eliminating the harmful effects of night watching and stresses.
- We at CHHC use Bovista for the individuals with sensitive skin helping them to fight acne due to the excess use of cosmetics.
Apart from these, we use a number of other homeopathic medicines to treat the acne problems which depends on the type of skin of the affected individuals and their conditions.
Hair loss is another of the very common problems that almost everybody has to deal with on a regular basis. But homeopathy has the ideal solution for this. Hair loss or thinning of hair can affect in the self-confidence in people who are suffering from it. At CHHC, we have a large range of medications that help in dealing with hair loss so that it can be brought back to its original condition. Our treatment procedure is designed as follows.
- Carbo veg and Thallium are immensely beneficial for helping to deal with hair loss after any deliberating disease.
- Mezereum and Sanicula are best in treating the underlying complications such as dermatitis and dandruff.
- The hereditary connection of hair falls and restoring the body balance is done by deep acting and intercurrent medicines which we use.
- For alopecia areata and other conditions, we use some of the effective and specific homeopathic medicines.
We always use such homeopathy medicines which are able tostop the recurrence of hair loss and provide a permanent solution to the problem.
Skin pigmentation is another problem for which the Cosmo Homeo Healing Centre has an effective solution. We believe that a well indicated and a well-prescribed homeopathic takes a very good care of hyperpigmentation as well as treating the person as a whole. Homeopathy treatment by us for dealing with skin pigmentation is done in the following ways.
- The medicines used by us effectively treat the hormonal imbalance which plays a vital role in tackling the excess production of melanin that helps in the improvement in texture of the skin along with the prevention of appearance of new patches.
- Sepia is used by us for dealing with various types of pigmentation. We also use some of the highly indicated miasmatic medicines that help in the reduction of excess melanin production and removes the tendency of hypersensitivity to sunlight. Sepia also helps to treat discoloration of the skin usually occurring after pregnancy.
- Caulophyllum and Iodium are homeopathic medicines that we prescribe for a flawless skin.
- Our homeopathic medicines help in fighting skin pigmentation that arises due to the side effects of other drugs or therapies. We aim to remove the underlying problem so that a complete cure can be brought about.
Homeopathic treatment does not believe in the use of ointments and creams for the treatment of skin problems. It believes that the skin problems are a reflection inside and therefore needs to be treated from inside.