What is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the wind pipe or the bronchus and hence the name of the disease. This inflammation is usually caused by viral, bacterial or fungal infection. Bronchitis is also caused by allergy as well. The infection occurs in the upper respiratory tract and results in coughing and irritation in the throat.
Symptoms of Bronchitis
The signs and symptoms of bronchitis need to closely monitored for the purpose of timely treatment which is valuable for a proper cure. Some of the noticeable symptoms of bronchitis are as mentioned below.
- Coughing is the most common of all symptoms which may or may not be with mucus. Allergic cough is usually dry whereas the infective cough has the tendency of production of mucus
- Wheezing might occur as a result of the inflammation of the air pathway or muscular tightness which in turn gives rise to shortness of breath
- Congestion in the nose or at times runny nose
- Pain in the chest and the throat
- Moderate to high fever
- Difficulty at the time of breathing
- Joint pain, body ache and tiredness
Causes of Bronchitis
It is essential to know about the causes of bronchitis so as to come up with the required treatment procedure for an effective cure. Bronchitis most commonly occurs at the time of cold and wet seasons which is generally associated with the infection of the upper respiratory tract. The main causes of bronchitis are as enumerated below.
- Bronchitis is caused by a number of viruses that includes influenza A as well as influenza B which is more commonly referred to as flu
- Bacterial infection also causes bronchitis. The most common bacteria that causes bronchitis is Mycoplasma pneumonia which causes “walking pneumonia”
- Bronchitis is caused due to certain environmental factors like inhaling of harmful fumes or other chemicals present in the air.
- Dust, tobacco smoke and excess air pollution can also cause bronchitis
- Persons with weakened immune system especially the elderly people are more susceptible to bronchitis
Treatment of Bronchitis
Homeopathy treatment for bronchitis gives great results in all sorts of bronchitis and that too at all of the stages. In case of acute bronchitis, the duration of the disease can be drastically reduced along with the elimination of the need of antibiotics. There are almost zero side effects on treating bronchitis with homeopathic remedies. In case of chronic bronchitis, the homeopathic medicines provide a long lasting relief to the affected individuals by necessarily boosting their immune system for effectively fighting against the allergens and by controlling the tendencies of catching cold. There are some of the most effective homeopathic medicines provides immediate relief to the patients by reducing the productive episodes of coughing. In an addition to this, homeopathic treatment of the disease of bronchitis reduce the inflammation, clears up the infection, eliminates the pain and discomfort thereby an trusted option for the treatment of bronchitis.More