In homeopathy treatment the approach to treat the whole person and not only the presenting symptoms of the disease. Thus, rather than treating disease therapeutically, knowing a person’s constitutional type helps the homeopathist to choose the most appropriate medicine. While the homeopathic medicines listed below are generally used for best results, the individual should consult “Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre“. Homeopathy is often helpful to fortify one’s natural healing mechanism for gout and other diseases. In conjunction with taking the appropriate homeopathic medicine, it is necessary to maintain a diet low in purines to manage this condition. To know more about homeopathy send an enquiry to our Baroda clinic.
Click on below video: Gout Treatment | Cosmic Homeopathy Healing | Dr. Mahavrat Patel
Homeopathic Treatment for Gout
Homeopathic treatment offers a holistic approach to the treatment of the gout disease and to boost the immunity of the human being, so that the disease does not recur, provided the patient follows a proper diet.
Homeopathic treatment for gout is faster and more reliable than any other system of medicine. It has no side effects.
Different symptoms of the disease are treated with different homeopathic medicines in homeopathic treatment for Gout depending on physical, mental and general make-up of the individual.
Sign and Symptoms of Gout
It affects men between the ages of 40 and 50 but can occur in younger men. About 90% of the men suffer from gout problem. Women are usually protected because of female hormones and tend to develop gout after menopause.
1. Intense joint pain
2. Lingering discomfort
3. Inflammation and Redness
Homeopathic Medicine for Gout: Natural Products for Relief
Homeopathic medicines can be a benefit for patients who suffer from gout. Homeopathic treatment for Gout has a huge success rate. Below are some effective homeopathic medicines for the treatment of gout:
Gout in the big toe or heel so painful that the person cannot bear to have it moved or touched. Joints are hot, red and swollen. The pain is worse in the evening and at night. Pains are worse in cold, damp weather and flare-ups may occur with changes in weather.
Click on Below Video: Homeopathy Heel Pain Treatment
This medicine is beneficial when the gouty pains shoot through the foot, limb and joints – especially the small joints. The foot and ankle are extremely swollen. Ice cube gives relieve to the pain and swelling.
3. Urtica Urens
This medicine helps in homeopathic treatment for Gout to eliminate uric acid from the body in patients who tend to form gout recurrently.
4. Benzoic Acid
This medicine is used for treating gout where offensive urine is experienced. The urine becomes very offensive with a powerful odor, which can be detected from a distance. The odor is repulsive and the color of the urine is brown. More pain is experienced in the big toe and the knees are swollen.
5. Berberis Vulgaris
This medicine is indicated when there are sudden twinges of pain stitching pains in gouty joints, which are worse for motion. The pains often radiate out from the affected part and moves to different area altogether.
- Maintain a diet low in purines. Purine-rich foods to avoid include anchovies; herring; mackerel; shellfish; asparagus; meat gravies and broths; scallops; peanuts; mussels; mushrooms; sardines; baker’s and brewer’s yeast; mincemeat and sweetbreads; organ meats; red meat; goose and duck.
- Limit intake of cauliflower, dried beans, caffeine, lentils, peas, and spinach, oatmeal and yeast products.
- Consume plenty of water as this promotes the excretion of uric acid and prevents the development of kidney stones.
- Drink cherry juice as it prevents uric acid crystals from forming. Cherries, strawberries and Blueberries neutralize uric acid and have antioxidant properties so eat more of them.
- Enjoy foods such as fruit, rice, millet, green vegetables, corn, cornbread, eggs and herbal teas.
- Avoid alcohol as it may provoke acute attacks.
The diet of gout should be high in complex carbohydrates and low in protein.