- All homeopathic medicines are to be taken on or under the tongue & they should be allowed to dissolve completely.
- Avoid any food item 5 minutes before & after taking the medicines. Water can be consumed.
- Make sure that the mouth is devoid of any taste or smell when the medicine is to be taken.
- The quantity of the medicines (pills) is not important but the frequent stimulation is the main criteria.
- The SOS medicines are to be taken in the acute episode only and the patient should taper and stop the doses once the acute phase is over.
- The same SOS medicines are to be used only if the acute phase arises again.
Please like & share: