Certain myths which commonly prevail regarding the homoeopathic system of medicines are
1) Myth: Homeopathy is very slow to act & of no use in chronic illness only –
Fact: Homeopathic medicines are equally fast acting & many times more effective.
2) Myth: Homeopathy is just sweet pills with placebo effect –
Fact: WHO has recognized Homeopathy as the second largest system of medicine. They are not placebos but are highly effective medicines.
3) Myth: Homeopathy & other Allopathic medicines cannot be taken together –
Fact: Homeopathy can be taken with allopathic medicines & they ultimately benefit the patient.
4) Myth: There are too many dietary restrictions to be followed while taking homeopathy –
Fact: Certain homoeopathic medicines require dietary restrictions, not for all the medicines.
5) Myth: Homeopathy cannot help surgical cases at all –
Fact: It can cure a many surgical cases.