Lung fibrosis or pulmonary fibrosis is a disease of the lungs where the tissues of the lungs becomes scarred and damaged. This damaged tissue makes it difficult for the lungs to function properly. The worsening or severity of the disease makes the affected individual short of breath. The increase in damage of the lungs worsens the condition of the affected individual and very sadly this damage so caused to the lungs is irreversible. Proper and timely treatment reduces the progression of the disease and improves the quality of life. In the worst cases, lung transplant is the only solution that remains.
Symptoms of Lung Fibrosis to Watch Out For
The signs and symptoms of lung fibrosis should be closely observed so as to administer proper medicines as well as treatment procedures which helps in the progression of the disease any further. Some of the important symptoms of the disease are as follows.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing properly and the condition worsens at the time of climbing stairs or any strenuous activities
- Persistent cough that is dry in nature
- Extreme tiredness or fatigue without any explained cause
- Loss of weigh without any significant explanation
- Aching of the joints and the muscles
- Tips of the fingers widening or rounding
The symptoms and its severity vary from person to person as per the severity of disease.
Causes of Lung Fibrosis
Lung fibrosis thickens and scars the tissue present around the alveoli of the lungs which makes the passing of oxygen into the blood difficult. Some of the notable causes of Lung fibrosis are as listed below.
- Environmental factors or occupational hazards can cause lung fibrosis. Long term and constant exposure to different pollutants as well as toxins such as asbestos fibres, coal dust, grain dust, hard metal dust, silica dust etc. can cause lung fibrosis.
- Radiation therapy or treatments for breast or lung cancer can cause damage to the lungs. The degree of damage depends on the total amount of exposure to radiation and the portion of lungs that underwent the radiation treatment. The lung damage can be even more if chemotherapy was also used and the disease of the lungs for which the treatment was used.
- There are a number of drugs when used can cause lung fibrosis such as some heart medications like amiodarone might harm the tissues of the lungs. Use of some antibiotics like nitrofurantoin or ethambutol and some anti inflammatory drugs like rituximab or sulfasalazine can cause damage to the lungs.
- There are some medical conditions or diseases such as scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis, pneumonia, systemic lupus erythematosus, mixed connective tissue disease, dermatomyositis, sarcoidosis and polymyositis can give rise to lung fibrosis.
Homeopathic treatment for lung fibrosis is aimed at preventing further damage of the lung tissue. A number of homeopathic medicines are used on the affected individuals so as to improve their quality of life which is exactly what is done by CHHC. The most common medicines used in this regard are beryllium and silica which have proved to be very effective in the treatment of the damaged lung tissues. The treatment depends of the extent of damage of lung tissue and the underlying cause of the damage. In many of the cases, arsenum jodatum, calcium carbonicum, lycopodium and teucrium scorodonia are the homeopathic medicines used for the treatment of lung fibrosis.
Why Should People Opt for Homeopathic Treatment?
Homeopathic treatment for lung fibrosis is extremely effective in nature and the vastly experienced doctors at CHHC makes sure that the best possible treatment is offered. The doctors at CHHC make use of the appropriate combination of the homeopathic medicines that too in the correct dosages so as to offer the users with an effective treatment. In an addition to this, the homeopathic medicines aim at the removal of the underlying cause of the disease and not just suppressing the symptoms which is exactly the reason as to why people prefer to opt for homeopathic treatment. Most importantly, the homeopathic medicines do not cause any kinds of side effects which another of the major reason as to why the people should be opting for homeopathic treatment for lung fibrosis. So, at any point of time, you feel lung fibrosis is giving you problems, do not look further and come to CHHC.
Osteoarthritis is one of the very commonly occurring causes of joint disabilities particularly in middle and old age. It is basically a form of arthritis which results in the breakdown and ultimately in the loss of the cartilage of one or more joints. This disease is more common with age and it commonly frequented as the individuals age. Before the age of 45, osteoarthritis more commonly occurs in the males and after the age of 55, the disease occurs more commonly in the females. Osteoarthritis usually affects the joints of the hands, feet, spine as well as the large weight bearing joints, like the hips and knees. One of the major problems of disease is that it has no known cause which makes it quite difficult to devise a treatment plan. This type of osteoarthritis is referred to as primary osteoarthritis. In another type of osteoarthritis where the cause is known, then it is referred to as secondary osteoarthritis.
Causes of Osteoarthritis
Let us learn about the causes of osteoarthritis that are as listed below.
- In case of primary osteoarthritis which is not caused as a result of any injury or a disease is usually caused by the natural aging of the joint. As the human body ages, the content of water in the cartilage is increased and the protein content of the cartilage is reduced which gives rise to osteoarthritis.
- In case of advanced arthritis, a complete loss of the cartilage cushion between the bones and the joint occurs. This is usually caused as a result of repetitive use of the worn joints with time. This is turn can cause irritation as well as inflammation of the cartilage thereby resulting in swelling associated with joint pain.
- Another cause of osteoarthritis is the inflammation of the cartilage which actually stimulates new bony outgrowths that are also referred to as spurs occurring around the joints.
- In case of secondary osteoarthritis, it is the result of another disease or condition. There are a number of conditions that cause secondary arthritis such as repeated trauma or surgery of joints, obesity, diabetes, gout, abnormal joints at the time of birth or other hormonal disorders. These types of conditions cause mechanical stress on the joints thereby causing osteoarthritis.
- Repeated trauma to the joints and their tissues can cause osteoarthritis.
- Hormonal disturbances can also cause wearing of the cartilages which results in osteoarthritis.
- Deposition of crystals of uric acid when the levels of uric acid are high in blood can result in the degeneration of cartilages causing osteoarthritis.
Signs and Symptoms to Look Out for
The signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis greatly varies from patients to patients. Few of the important signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis to look out for are as listed below.
- Pain in the affected joints after repetitive use which usually worsens in the later part of the day
- Swelling, warmth and creaking of the joints that are affected
- Joints causing pain even when at rest with the restriction of motion is a sign of severe osteoarthritis
- Liming with pain in the joints where motion is almost completely restricted is a sign of final stage osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis of the lumbar spine or cervical spine causing pain in the lower back or in the neck region. Formation of bony spurs along the arthritic spine causing irritation to the spinal nerves along with pain radiating from the spine associated with a feeling of tingling as well as numbness in the parts that are affected
How is Osteoarthritis Diagnosed?
There are actually no blood tests for diagnosing osteoarthritis. A few blood tests are conducted in case of secondary osteoarthritis. The most common tests conducted for the diagnosis of osteoarthritis is x-rays. The findings of the x rays allow the doctors to understand the actual condition of the joints as well as the cartilages. The x rays also detect the presence of bony spurs which helps in the diagnosing as well as the confirmation of osteoarthritis in the affected individuals. In some of the cases, the doctors also use surgical intervention for the appropriate diagnosis of osteoarthritis. Arthroscopy is a surgical method in which a viewing tube is inserted into the joint space for the accurate detection of abnormalities along with the damage caused to the cartilage as well as the ligaments.
Homeopathic Treatment at CHHC
Homeopathy treatment for osteoarthritis is effectively carried out at CHHC. The adequately trained as well as the vastly experienced doctors at the clinic makes sure that the symptoms are in control with a relief from the pain. The use of the appropriate homeopathic medicines has the ability to slow down the process of degeneration thereby offering a considerable amount of relief from pain in the affected individuals. The doctors prescribe the right homeopathic medicines along with some of the basic exercises as well as physiotherapy for the purpose of providing relief to the patients. Some of most commonly used homeopathic medicines for the treatment of osteoarthritis are as mentioned below.
- Acid Benzoic
- Argentum Nitricum
The doctors use these homeopathic medicines as per conditions of the affected individuals and necessarily provides them with the most appropriate medicine for the best possible treatment.
Skin is actually the largest organ of the body which weighs about 4 kg on an average of an adult human being. It approximately covers an area of about two square metres. The skin serves a lot of functions and among them the most important is the protection against chemicals, microbes, radiation etc. The skin also helps in the preservation of the proper balance of the internal environment by helping to keep us warm and prevents us from drying up. Moreover, the skin has the sensation of touch in all its variety.
Main Parts of Skin
The skin of human beings has two main parts that are as follows.
Epidermis – This is the superficial layer of the skin with varying thickness in various places of the body like 0.1 mm on the eyelids and 1 mm on the soles of the feet. The epidermis is devoid of blood vessels and the most superficial layer is dead which sheds constantly.
Dermis – It is the inner layer of the skin lying below the dermis supporting as well as nourishing it along with providing a number of other functions and immunity.
Allergies of the Skin
Skin problems are very commonly occurring and studies have revealed that about 20 to 30 percent of the population suffer from some or the other skin problems. The most commonly occurring skin problems is skin allergies which can be of numerous types and is mostly curable. The most serious form of skin problem is malignant melanoma which is actually the most aggressive form of skin cancer.
Skin allergies include eczema, psoriasis, hives and a number of others. Some other allergies of skin are induced by the external environment like bites of insects, exposure of chemicals, burns etc. The different types allergies of the skin are characterised by something different such as rashes, reddening of skin, itching sensation, bumps of skin and many more.
Homeopathic Treatment of Skin Allergies
Homeopathic treatment for skin allergies is certainly one of the most preferred form of treatment whether it be eczema, psoriasis or the others. This is because of the fact that homeopathy tries to holistically take care of the allergies of the skin by the treatment of the underlying causes rather than just supressing the symptoms of the condition that has occurred. In an addition to this, treatment with homeopathy makes sure that there are no side effects. This is undoubtedly one of the major reasons as to why most of the affected individuals with some or the other skin allergies opt for homeopathic treatment.
How CHHC Helps?
CHHC is one of the most trusted and reputed homeopathic clinics that helps the individuals affected with skin allergies offering them with the best possible treatment. The doctors at the clinic are adequately trained and vastly experienced so as to make sure that only the best as well as the most effective homeopathic medicines are prescribed for the purpose of offering the best cure. Some of the most common homeopathic medicines used by CHHC for dealing with the skin allergies are as listed below.
- Arsenicum – It is used to treat the ailments of the skin in cases where the skin gets thickened like in cases of chronic eczema, chronic urticarial and psoriasis.
- Apis Mellifica – This medicine is used for urticarial infections with a sudden onset of formation of welts that is widespread.
- Hepar Sulphur – It is of great help in the treatment of moist eruptions on the folds of the skin as well as joints.
- Caladium – Caladium is great in case of asthmatics who tend to suffer from rashes.
- Medorrhinum – It is used for especially the babies who have rashes around their anus referred to as the diaper rashes. This medicine helps in the eruptions to subside.
- Sulphur – Sulphur is just great for rashes that are extremely itchy with a burning sensation. It is good for rough, dry and peeling skin or in cases of fluid filled bumps or blisters.
- Psorinum – This is an extremely powerful homeopathic medicines for itching and skin rashes particularly in the bend of joints.
- Belladonna – It is used for sudden appearance of bright red rashes along with a feeling of heat and the rashes appear intensely.
- Camphora – This is remedy for rash that arises as a result of exposure to sun.
So, at any point of time you feel that you are facing a lot of trouble with skin allergies, do not waste any more time and come to CHHC for getting the best treatment from the most experienced doctors.
Psoriasis is one of the most common skin problems that people suffer This skin problem occurs due to a defective immune system. The skin cells are forced to develop on the surface of the skin forcing them to form scales or red patches which are itchy and painful also.
Causes of Psoriasis
Although the actual cause is unknown, it is often believed that a combination of elements that leads to this health condition. Psoriasis is basically an auto immune disease where excess of skin cells is caused by the inflammatory chemicals which are produced by T-cells that are specialized white blood cells. The T cells in general travel through the body for defending it against foreign substances but due to the defect in the immune system of the body the T cells attack the healthy cells of the skin as if to fight an infection or heal a wound. These overactive T cells also promotes an increased production of healthy skin cells, T cells and other white blood cells particularly the neutrophils.
These cells them travel into the skin causing the skin to redden and at times pus also develops in the pustular lesions. This process of formation of new skin cells continue where the new skin cells very quickly move to the outermost layer of the skin in very quick time which results in skin cells building up thick and in scaly patches on the surface of the skin. This ongoing cycle causes psoriasis until a treatment takes place. Now, the reason for malfunctioning of the T cells is not completely clear. Researches reveal that a combination of genetic as well as environmental factors play a crucial role. Some of the major factors that trigger psoriasis are as follows.
- Infections of the skin like strep throat and others
- Skin injury such as a cut, scrape, bite of a bug or a very severe sunburn
- Excessive smoking
- Too much consumption of alcohol
- Extreme stress
- Deficiency of vitamin D
- Consumption of some medicines for bipolar disorder, antimalarial drugs, blood pressure etc.
Symptoms of Psoriasis
Psoriasis affects almost all parts of the body but It commonly affects the skin around the elbows, scalp and knees. The signs and symptoms of psoriasis differ from person to person. Some of the common symptoms of this skin disease are as follows.
- Thick silvery scales that cover the red patches of skin
- Cracked and dry skin that could bleed
- Small scaling spots particularly seen in the children
- Soreness, Itching and burning
- Ridged, thickened and pitted
- Stiff and Swollen joints
Common Types of Psoriasis
- Plaque psoriasis: Most common and causes dry, raised and red colored skin scratches that is itchy and painful.
- Nail psoriasis: This affects the fingernails and toenails resulting in pitting, abnormal and unusual nail growth and nail discoloration.
- Guttate psoriasis: Mostly seen in children and young adults. It is mainly triggered by infection caused by bacteria and causes small, tear shaped, scaling cuts on the scalp, trunk, arms and legs.
- Inverse psoriasis: Mainly affects the skin under the arms, groin, under the breasts and genitals and results in smooth red patches of swollen skin.
- Psoriatic arthritis: Psoriasis can also affect the joints causing pain apart from the inflammation and scaly skin. It is called Psoriatic Arthritis.
Diagnosis of Psoriasis
In most of the cases of psoriasis, the diagnosis of the condition is quite a straightforward one. The very well trained doctors at CHHC usually begin with a physical examination by checking the skin thoroughly along with the nails and scalp. The doctors at the clinic also collect information about the medical history of the affected individual along with an enquiry about the family history of psoriasis. In some cases, lab tests are required to be performed in order to know the depth of the condition where a skin biopsy is done. A small sample of skin in taken and examined in order to diagnose the exact type of psoriasis and ruling out the other conditions of the skin.
Homeopathic Treatment of Psoriasis by CHHC
Psoriasis being an auto immune disease is not completely curable but with effective treatment procedures the skin disease can be kept under control. The homeopathic treatment for psoriasis tries to relieve the affected individuals in easing the symptoms and thus keeping the disease in control. As homeopathic medicines are made from natural ingredients, there is almost no side effects yet they are quite effective in treating the same.
In the case of Psoriasis, what homeopathy does is it focuses on the cause of a problem and intends to correct the cause that has triggered the cell division and also the skin inflammation. Once this is accomplished, the symptoms begin to vanish and the skin starts to look normal. The treatments in homeopathy may not show overnight results but in the long run will make you healthier and rejuvenated.
Some of the most effective homeopathic medicines used by the doctors at CHHC that helps to quite effectively deal with the condition of Psoriasis are as listed below.
- Arsenic Album: Effective for Psoriasis with Silver Scales
- Graphites Naturalis: Taken for Psoriasis with cracked skin
- Arsenic Iodatum: Advised for Psoriasis with shedding of large scales
- Kali Ars: Administered for Psoriasis that leaves discoloration on the skin
Thus, for any types of psoriasis or similar symptoms, do not hesitate to contact CHHC for the best possible homeopathy remedy.
So, if you are facing any kinds of problems with psoriasis, do not waste any more time and opt of psoriasis cure in homeopathy.