Pulmonary Fibrosis is a condition marked by thickening and scarring of tissue deep in your lungs. It may also result in inflammation and scarring in your air sacs and their supporting structures. If these conditions progress, it may result in breathing difficulties and impair your lungs’ ability to deliver oxygen to the bloodstream. This can keep your internal organs from getting the oxygen they need to function properly.
In many cases, doctors are unable to determine the cause of pulmonary fibrosis. However, certain factors increase the risk of pulmonary fibrosis. A condition that affects men over the age of 50 more than women. The risk factors are as follows:
- Consistent exposure to environmental pollutants such as certain fumes and hard metal dust
- Viral infections like Hepatitis C and Epstein-Barr
- Use of certain medications including antibiotics used to treat urinary tract infections and rheumatoid arthritis
- Undergoing chemotherapy
- Smoking cigarettes, cigars, cannabis and vaping
Pulmonary Fibrosis symptoms tend to develop over time and progressively worsens. They are as follows-
- Shortness of breath
- Dry and hacking cough that doesn’t subside over time
- Rapid and shallow breathing
- Gradual and unintended weight loss
- Aching muscles and joints
- Widening and rounding of tips of fingers and toes
Advantages of Homeopathic Treatment for Pulmonary Fibrosis
The course of pulmonary fibrosis is very variable and every patient will be different. Homeopathic treatment focuses on reducing the progression of the fibrosis and improving the patient’s quality of life.
The selection of remedy is based on the symptoms. Several remedies are available for the treatment of symptoms of pulmonary fibrosis that can be selected based on causes, sensations and modalities of complaints.
For better treatment and selection of remedies, the patient must consult an experienced homeopathic doctor. Following remedies are helpful for the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis symptoms – Arsenic Album, Natrum Sulph, Phosphorous, Antim Tart, Cuprum Met, Nux Vomica, Stannum Met, Causticum, Sepia, Silicea, Hepar Sulph, Lachesis, Kali Sulph, Kreosote, Arsenic Iod, Kali Bi, Belladonna, Bryonia Alba, Rhus Tox, Tuberculinum and other medicines.
Dr. Mahavrat Patel is a well known homeopathic doctor with years of experience and knowledge to his credit. His Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre provides the best treatments and remedies for several health problems. His treatments and homeopathic remedies are natural, safe and effective and have no side-effects.
What is Oral Lichen Planus?
Oral Lichen Planus (OLP) is an inflammatory condition affecting the mucous membranes inside the mouth (i.e. the inner surface of the cheeks, tongue, gums, inner surface of lips and palate). A condition that leads to the development of white, lacy patterned lesions or sores in the mouth.
Oral Lichen Planus is an auto-immune disease. The T-cells of the immune system get activated and attack the lining of the mouth, resulting in inflammation and lesions.
What causes Oral Lichen Planus?
The following factors can cause you to develop Oral Lichen Planus –
- Having an auto-immune disorder
- Sustaining an injury to the mouth
- Having an Oral infection
- Taking certain medications
- Having an allergic reaction to something that has come into contact with the mouth, like food or dental appliances
What are the signs and symptoms of Oral Lichen Planus?
The white, lacy patches may cause pain and discomfort when they appear on the inside of the cheeks. However, symptoms accompanying red, swollen patches and open sores may include –
- Burning sensation and pain
- Sensitivity to hot, spicy and acidic food
- Bleeding and irritation while brushing teeth
- Inflammation of gum
- Painful and thickened patches on the tongue
- Discomfort when speaking, chewing or swallowing
The symptoms can usually be managed, but people who have oral lichen planus need regular monitoring as they may be at the risk of developing mouth cancer in the affected areas.
How can Homeopathy help in treating Oral Lichen Planus?
Homeopathic medicines for oral lichen planus help heal the lesions and sores and also help in treating the symptoms like pain, burning sensation and bleeding of lesions.
Homeopathic medicines such as Borax, Plantago, Merc Sol are some of the natural remedies that help in treating Oral Lichen Planus.
- Merc Sol is one of the top homeopathic medicines for Oral Lichen Planus as it works effectively in cases where there are red and inflamed patches in the mucous membrane of the mouth.
- Plantago is a natural homeopathic medicine prepared from the plant Plantago and works well in cases where there are sores in the mouth and bleeding from the gums.
- Borax is a well indicated homeopathic remedy for oral lichen planus attended with fungal infections of the mouth.
Homeopathy provides excellent medicines to treat Oral Lichen Planus. The homeopathic medicines are natural, safe and effective.
Dr. Mahavrat’s homeopathic remedies and treatments for Oral Lichen Planus have no side effects. Book your appointment at Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre for the most effective homeopathic treatments.
What is Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Our lungs are exposed to a number of injurious substances, such as irritant gases discharged in the atmosphere and many kinds of airborne organic and inorganic particles. Severe pulmonary injury can cause pulmonary fibrosis.
Fibrosis thickening of alveolar septa can make the lungs rigid and can lead to restricting of normal respiratory excursions. This can also affect the diffusion of oxygen and carbon dioxide between alveolar air and pulmonary capillaries. Further pulmonary fibrosis causes progressive disability.
Symptoms of Pulmonary Fibrosis
Symptoms include dyspnea, cough, chest tightness and fatigue. Clinical signs include crackles on auscultation of the chest and signs of pulmonary hypertension.
Homeopathic treatment of Pulmonary with Individualized Medicine
Homeopathy is considered as one of the most popular holistic systems of medicines. The selection of the remedy is based on individualization and symptom similarity by using a holistic approach. Homeopathic medicines can help to remove all the signs and symptoms and regain complete health. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat pulmonary fibrosis but to address the underlying cause behind pulmonary fibrosis and individual susceptibility.
Several homeopathic remedies are available for treating the symptoms of pulmonary fibrosis. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, you can contact us and get the best treatment.