Hearing loss results in one’s inability to hear. It can be of two types – complete or partial. It is mostly seen in elderly people, which is known as Presbycusis. Hearing Loss can be caused by factors such as –
- Congenital (present at birth)
- Acquired (comes later in life).
Deafness can be described in three categories such as mild, moderate and profound depending on the severity of hearing loss.
Signs & Symptoms of Hearing loss
- Difficulty in understanding words, especially against background noise or in a crowd.
- Trouble hearing consonants
- Muffling of speech and other sounds
- Frequently asking others to speak slowly, clearly and loudly
- Frequent need to turn up the volume of the television or radio
- Withdrawal from conversations
- Avoidance of social setting
How can Homeopathy help?
Homeopathy can prove efficient in treating cases of deafness of varying intensities, causes and types. The natural homeopathic remedies for hearing loss are safe and have no side effects. Homeopathy can work as a mode of treatment that supports the body’s own healing mechanism. A few of the amazing remedies that are suggested for treating hearing loss are Belladonna, Spigelia, etc.
Homeopathic treatments for deafness can help to improve the quality of life. It can help you to gain your lost confidence and renew a positive outlook towards life.
Dr. Mahavrat with his expertise and vast knowledge will surely help you to get the best hearing loss treatment. You can book an appointment by visiting our website today!
Our body has an inbuilt defense mechanism called immune system which defends us against disease-causing organisms like bacteria, virus and fungus. In the absence of an immune system you can become a victim of tuberculosis because of microbes present in the air or harmful bacteria can enter your body while brushing the teeth.
The everyday harmful microbes and bacteria can be prevented by a strong immune system. A weak immune system can make us more prone to illness and infections caused due to microbes. People with low immunity can fall ill frequently and become a victim of pandemic outbreak. Homeopathy corrects your low immunity and helps in boosting it further.
Natural homeopathic medicine for immunity can help the body’s immune system to heal and defend itself. The symptoms of low immunity include slow wound healing, feeling tired every time, tummy troubles like gas, constipation and diarrhea, suffering from frequent common cold and hay fever and having frequent ear infections, pneumonia and sinusitis.
Low immunity can be caused due to lack of sleep, chronic stress, poor diet and sedentary lifestyle. Many medical disorders can also lead to weak immune system. The immunodeficiency disorders can be mild or severe and may be present from birth or occur from medical conditions like viral hepatitis, malnutrition, HIV, some medical treatments and some types of cancer.
Immunity can be increased by nutritious food, proper sleep and physical activity. However, if the infections are at the peak the measures might not be effective. Medical help might be required for fighting off the infections. Homeopathic medicines can boost your immune system naturally without any side-effects.
Homeopathy works at level of immunity and not only provides symptomatic relief but provides long-lasting relief, strengthens immunity naturally, reduces infection recurrence, develops natural defenses against disease-causing organisms, treats root cause of frequent illness including low immunity and is both curative and preventive.
Along with medicine, it is important to have a healthy lifestyle. Some of the tips which can help you in practicing a healthy lifestyle are:
- Practice Yoga
- Quit Smoking
- Deep Breathing Exercises for Stress
- Maintain a healthy weight and exercise regularly
- Drink moderate alcohol if you cannot survive without drinks
- Sleep for 6-8 hours
- Follow basic hygiene rules
- Eat healthy food that is rich in Vitamin C like oranges, amla and lemons. They help in natural immunity boost.
Leukoderma which is also referred to as Vitiligo is a disorder of the skin where the skin tends to lose its original colour in patches. These patches are usually irregular in shapes as well as sizes. This is actually a pigmentation disorder where the pigment-producing cells in the skin that the melanocytes begin to get destroyed. As a result of this, there begins to develop white patches on the skin. In addition to this, the hair so growing in that affected area might also lose their colour and start turning grey.
This is such a disorder that has a great psychological impact on the affected individuals particularly in the young ones and the adolescents. Dealing with the same at times becomes extremely difficult specifically if the white patches are developed on the visible portions of the skin like the face, arms, hands, feet. It can also develop on the genitals as well. In these situations, very strong emotions develop and the affected individuals fear of being depressed, embarrassed or simply worried about what other people would say or how they would react.
Causes of Leukoderma
The exact cause of leukoderma is still not clearly known but it is believed to an autoimmune disorder where the pigment-producing cells that provide colour to the skin are being destroyed by the antibodies of the own body. The destruction so caused to the melanocytes and the defective formation of the new melanocytes results in the loss of melanin which is exactly why the skin loses its original colour and white patches begin to develop. Some of the major factors that trigger leukoderma areas listed below.
- An over-reactive immune system which causes destruction to the melanocytes
- A highly psychologically stressful even in the life of the individual
- Imbalance of genetic oxidative stress
- An individual with a family history of leukoderma is more prone clearly proving that heredity is a major cause
- Harming of the skin as a result of a cut or sunburn
- Extensive and prolonged exposure to some chemicals
- A neural cause might also trigger leukoderma
- White patches on the skin can also be caused by a virus
In addition to this, leukoderma has also been found to be associated with a few of the autoimmune disorders as well as inflammatory diseases affecting the people that are as follows.
- Addison’s disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Alopecia areata
- Pernicious anaemia
Symptoms to Watch Out for
- The individuals affected with leukoderma or Vitiligo develop white patches on the skin that are of irregular sizes and shapes. It is more common on the exposed parts of the skin like hands, face, neck, arms etc. It can also occur on the non-exposed parts like the genitals, breasts, thighs etc.
- In some of the affected individuals, the hair might turn grey. Additionally, there might be a white discolouration inside the mouth as well all of which needs to be watched out for. The spread of the patches cannot be determined where at times it might completely stop right after the occurrence of the first patch.
- In general, these white patches do not spread. In some of the affected individuals, it might take several years to develop whereas on the other hand, in some individuals, large areas can be covered with patches within a few months. Moreover, in some of the patients, a good amount of mental stress can propel the growth of these white patches.
- There are a number of affected individuals who feel distressed and stigmatized by this condition. The self-image drops drastically which in turn might lead to depression. Many affected individuals have been seen to have developed a negative feeling about the same.
- Most of the patients report feelings of embarrassment which can lead to low self-esteem as well as social isolation. It feels very awkward when the white patches develop on the face giving rise to frustration, anger and disillusionment. Particularly in the teenagers, disturbances in mood, mood swings, irritability and depression are very common.
- Thus, it can be clearly understood as to how this disease of leukoderma causes a significant psychological impact on the affected individuals. Sometimes, the psychological impact is more severe as compared to the disease. So, it is extremely important to begin the process of treatment at a proper time.
Homeopathic Treatment of Leukoderma by CHHC
- If you are affected by leukoderma or Vitiligo, it would be a very good idea to opt for homeopathic treatment. Now, at this point of time, if you are in search of homeopathy treatment for leukoderma Vadodara, then look no further and come to CHHC.
- CHHC offers top quality homeopathic treatment for leukoderma. With the adequately trained and vastly experienced doctors, you can be assured of getting the best possible treatment for leukoderma.
- The general homeopathic medicines used for the treatment of leukoderma are Arsenic Album, Baryta Carb, Arsenic Sulph Falvus and Baryta Mur. In addition to this, the expert doctors at CHHC make use of the following medicines to offer an effective treatment to leukoderma.
- Sulphur – It is certainly one of the best and most effective homeopathic remedies for leukoderma
- Silicea – It is the constitutional medicine used by the doctors for the treatment of leukoderma
- Calcarea Carb – This homeopathic medicine is used when there are milky white spots on the affected individual’s skin
- Arsenic Album – Keeping the psychological impact in mind the doctors prescribe this homeopathic medicine for the affected individuals who have very anxious personalities
- Sepia – This homeopathic medicine is used for the treatment of leukoderma in the individuals who have a quite indifferent attitude.
The doctors of CHHC have the necessary skill set as well as the expertise to appropriately assess the whole situation along with the patients’ psychological condition and accordingly proceed with the treatment for the purpose of bringing about the intended results as early as possible.
Heel Pain Treatment
Heel pain has become a very common issue that is being faced by individuals. It is also referred to as Plantar fasciitis and is found to be more common in the women as compared to the men. This occurs at the time when the plantar fascia suffers inflammation as a result of excessive stress.
The pain so caused is generally much more when the first step is put after resting position particularly in the morning after getting up from sleep and stretching the feet in an upward position. Many times, the heel pain happens to be so severe that the affected individual cannot put the feet on the floor when rising from a sitting position.
About Plantar Fascia and Plantar Fasciitis
The plantar fascia is actually a band of tissue (ligament) which is thick and flat. It originates from the heel bone and connects to the base of the toes. It provides support to the arch of the foot.
Actually, the plantar fasciitis is a non-inflammatory condition of plantar fascia causing pain. It is basically a non-inflammatory micro tear of the fascia which causes the pain and it the result of excessive stress on its surface. But at times, the inflammation of the plantar fascia causes the unbearable pain as well.
Major Causes of Heel Pain
Some of the major causes of heel pain areas listed below.
- The first major cause of heel pain is the inflammation or a small tear of plantar fascia which is present at the bottom of the foot mainly due to excessive stress.
- Another common cause of heel pain is due to a heel spur which is basically an abnormal bony growth occurring at the bottom of the heel. This pain as a result of heel spur gets worse at the time of standing and walking.
- Achilles tendinitis also causes heel pain to a great extent. It is caused due to the inflammation of the Achilles tendon which is actually a band of tissue which helps in the connection of the calf muscle in the back of leg to the heel bone.
- Heel pain can also be caused because of rheumatoid arthritis which is an autoimmune disease that affects the small joints of the body causing intense pain along with inflammation.
- Gout can also be another cause of heel pain along with tenderness as well as swelling which is caused due to the high levels of uric acid in the blood.
The major trigger factors of heel pain are as mentioned below.
- Prolonged standing on a hard surface that too on a regular basis
- Too much pressure on the foot
- Wear and tear of the tendons or ligaments due to external factors such as sports activities, work etc.
Management of Heel Pain with Homeopathy by CHHC
- Heel pain homeopathic treatment is one of the most preferred treatment options and the main reason behind the fact is its high effectiveness.
- The expert and experienced doctors at CHHC makes sure to provide an effective cure to heel pain. In addition to this, homeopathic treatment for heel pain does not cause any side effects which is exactly why the affected individuals are always looking forward to it.
- The homeopathic medicines so used for the treatment of heel pain are completely safe without the involvement of any adverse side effects yet quite effective in the treatment of both chronic as well as acute heel pain.
- These medicines start acting from the root and hence quite helpful in inhibiting the recurrence of the process of the disease.
- Moreover, they help in the stimulation of the defence mechanism of the body and strengthens it which help in the complete eradication of the pain. The doctors at CHHC makes use of the following medicines for the treatment of heel pain.
- Rhus Tox and Pulsatilla – These are the two of the top homeopathic medicines used for treating heel pain as a result of plantar fasciitis
- Aranea Diadema and Calcarea Fluor – These medicines are used to treat heel pain that is caused by the heel spurs.
- Ruta and Ledum Pal – Both of these medicines are used along with Rhus Tox for providing relief from heel pain caused due to Achilles tendinitis
- Bryonia – Used along with Rhus Tox for heel pain from rheumatoid arthritis
- Colchicum and Lycopodium – Used for the treatment of heel pain arising out of gout
The doctors at CHHC are highly trained and qualified so as to use the best combination of medicines for the best treatment of heel pain. So, at any point of time, you feel heel pain is causing trouble in your life, do not waste even a moment and seek help from CHHC for the best possible results within a short period of time.
Among urologic ailments Kidney stones are one of the most pain inducing but are regretfully as common as well.
It is a solid mass that forms from separated crystals from urine. Due to lack of inhibitors, that generally prevent these crystal formations, kidney stones are formed. Tiny crystals may pass through unnoticed in urine.
Symptoms show up when the stone formed begins to obstruct urinary tract function and causes pressure build up in kidneys leading to swelling and pain.
- UTIs, Kidney ailments (cystic kidney problems), and
- Metabolic diseases like hyperparathyroidism, Cystinuria and hyperoxaluria
- Hypercalciuria (excess of calcium causing Calcium oxalate crystal formation)
- Too much ingestion of diuretics/water pills or antacids lead to increased calcium content in urine thus increasing risk.
- Excess consumption of Vit A and D connected with high calcium in urine.
- Incomplete drainage of urine leading to formation of urine pools in bladder.
- Enlarged prostates in older men may encourage growth of stone due to restrictions in complete drainage of bladder. Urethral stricture (narrowing of urethra) may cause similar problems.
- Extreme pain (cramp like in back/side area of kidney or lower abdomen)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain in groin
- Appearance of blood in u rine
- Pain during urination
- Unexpected stoppage in urine
- Frequent pauses during urination etc.
There is common misunderstanding that Homeopathy isn’t helpful in regards to kidney/bladder stones. On the contrary Homeopathy has precise and strongly stressed treatments to counteract it.
It comprises of the following stages-
- First involving provision of pain relief with Colocynthis or Berberis Vulg.
- Removal of indication of stone formation with medicines like Calcarea flour, Acid Benzoic or Lycopodium.
- Decision regarding medicine dosage and frequency to be administered that is dependent on experience of Homeopath.
- Provision of medicines that amend metabolic imbalances hence aiding in correct absorption of nutrients like calcium etc. to lessen tendency to form kidney stones.
Food precautions need to be taken to limit/avoid foods that form excess oxalate in urine, which include beetroot, peanuts, chocolates, spinach, okra/ladyfinger, soybean, sweet potatoes and strong tea.
Patients are also advised to keep oneself hydrated so that crystals formed may pass during urination.