Hearing loss results in one’s inability to hear. It can be of two types – complete or partial. It is mostly seen in elderly people, which is known as Presbycusis. Hearing Loss can be caused by factors such as –
- Congenital (present at birth)
- Acquired (comes later in life).
Deafness can be described in three categories such as mild, moderate and profound depending on the severity of hearing loss.
Signs & Symptoms of Hearing loss
- Difficulty in understanding words, especially against background noise or in a crowd.
- Trouble hearing consonants
- Muffling of speech and other sounds
- Frequently asking others to speak slowly, clearly and loudly
- Frequent need to turn up the volume of the television or radio
- Withdrawal from conversations
- Avoidance of social setting
How can Homeopathy help?
Homeopathy can prove efficient in treating cases of deafness of varying intensities, causes and types. The natural homeopathic remedies for hearing loss are safe and have no side effects. Homeopathy can work as a mode of treatment that supports the body’s own healing mechanism. A few of the amazing remedies that are suggested for treating hearing loss are Belladonna, Spigelia, etc.
Homeopathic treatments for deafness can help to improve the quality of life. It can help you to gain your lost confidence and renew a positive outlook towards life.