Pulmonary Fibrosis is a condition marked by thickening and scarring of tissue deep in your lungs. It may also result in inflammation and scarring in your air sacs and their supporting structures. If these conditions progress, they may result in breathing difficulties and impair your lungs’ ability to deliver oxygen to the bloodstream. This can keep your internal organs from getting the oxygen they need to function properly.
In many cases, doctors are unable to determine the cause of pulmonary fibrosis. However, certain factors increase the risk of pulmonary fibrosis. A condition that affects men over the age of 50 more than women. The risk factors are as follows:
- Consistent exposure to environmental pollutants such as certain fumes and hard metal dust
- Viral infections like Hepatitis C and Epstein-Barr
- Use of certain medications including antibiotics used to treat urinary tract infections and rheumatoid arthritis
- Undergoing chemotherapy
- Smoking cigarettes, cigars, cannabis, and vaping
Pulmonary Fibrosis symptoms tend to develop over time and progressively worsen. They are as follows-
- Shortness of breath
- Dry and hacking cough that doesn’t subside over time
- Rapid and shallow breathing
- Gradual and unintended weight loss
- Aching muscles and joints
- Widening and rounding of tips of fingers and toes
Advantages of Homeopathic Treatment for Pulmonary Fibrosis
The course of pulmonary fibrosis is very variable and every patient will be different. Homeopathic treatment focuses on reducing the progression of fibrosis and improving the patient’s quality of life.
The selection of remedies is based on the symptoms. Several remedies are available for the treatment of symptoms of pulmonary fibrosis that can be selected based on causes, sensations, and modalities of complaints.
For better treatment and selection of remedies, the patient must consult an experienced homeopathic doctor. Following remedies are helpful for the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis symptoms – Arsenic Album, Natrum Sulph, Phosphorous, Antim Tart, Cuprum Met, Nux Vomica, Stannum Met, Causticum, Sepia, Silicea, Hepar Sulph, Lachesis, Kali Sulph, Kreosote, Arsenic Iod, Kali Bi, Belladonna, Bryonia Alba, Rhus Tox, Tuberculinum and other medicines.
Dr. Mahavrat Patel is a well-known homeopathic doctor with years of experience and knowledge to his credit. His Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre provides the best treatments and remedies for several health problems. His treatments