Leukoderma which is also referred to as Vitiligo is a disorder of the skin where the skin tends to lose its original colour in patches. These patches are usually irregular in shapes as well as sizes. This is actually a pigmentation disorder where the pigment-producing cells in the skin that the melanocytes begin to get destroyed. As a result of this, there begins to develop white patches on the skin. In addition to this, the hair so growing in that affected area might also lose their colour and start turning grey.
This is such a disorder that has a great psychological impact on the affected individuals particularly in the young ones and the adolescents. Dealing with the same at times becomes extremely difficult specifically if the white patches are developed on the visible portions of the skin like the face, arms, hands, feet. It can also develop on the genitals as well. In these situations, very strong emotions develop and the affected individuals fear of being depressed, embarrassed or simply worried about what other people would say or how they would react.
Causes of Leukoderma
The exact cause of leukoderma is still not clearly known but it is believed to an autoimmune disorder where the pigment-producing cells that provide colour to the skin are being destroyed by the antibodies of the own body. The destruction so caused to the melanocytes and the defective formation of the new melanocytes results in the loss of melanin which is exactly why the skin loses its original colour and white patches begin to develop. Some of the major factors that trigger leukoderma areas listed below.
- An over-reactive immune system which causes destruction to the melanocytes
- A highly psychologically stressful even in the life of the individual
- Imbalance of genetic oxidative stress
- An individual with a family history of leukoderma is more prone clearly proving that heredity is a major cause
- Harming of the skin as a result of a cut or sunburn
- Extensive and prolonged exposure to some chemicals
- A neural cause might also trigger leukoderma
- White patches on the skin can also be caused by a virus
In addition to this, leukoderma has also been found to be associated with a few of the autoimmune disorders as well as inflammatory diseases affecting the people that are as follows.
- Addison’s disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Alopecia areata
- Pernicious anaemia
Symptoms to Watch Out for
- The individuals affected with leukoderma or Vitiligo develop white patches on the skin that are of irregular sizes and shapes. It is more common on the exposed parts of the skin like hands, face, neck, arms etc. It can also occur on the non-exposed parts like the genitals, breasts, thighs etc.
- In some of the affected individuals, the hair might turn grey. Additionally, there might be a white discolouration inside the mouth as well all of which needs to be watched out for. The spread of the patches cannot be determined where at times it might completely stop right after the occurrence of the first patch.
- In general, these white patches do not spread. In some of the affected individuals, it might take several years to develop whereas on the other hand, in some individuals, large areas can be covered with patches within a few months. Moreover, in some of the patients, a good amount of mental stress can propel the growth of these white patches.
- There are a number of affected individuals who feel distressed and stigmatized by this condition. The self-image drops drastically which in turn might lead to depression. Many affected individuals have been seen to have developed a negative feeling about the same.
- Most of the patients report feelings of embarrassment which can lead to low self-esteem as well as social isolation. It feels very awkward when the white patches develop on the face giving rise to frustration, anger and disillusionment. Particularly in the teenagers, disturbances in mood, mood swings, irritability and depression are very common.
- Thus, it can be clearly understood as to how this disease of leukoderma causes a significant psychological impact on the affected individuals. Sometimes, the psychological impact is more severe as compared to the disease. So, it is extremely important to begin the process of treatment at a proper time.
Homeopathic Treatment of Leukoderma by CHHC
- If you are affected by leukoderma or Vitiligo, it would be a very good idea to opt for homeopathic treatment. Now, at this point of time, if you are in search of homeopathy treatment for leukoderma Vadodara, then look no further and come to CHHC.
- CHHC offers top quality homeopathic treatment for leukoderma. With the adequately trained and vastly experienced doctors, you can be assured of getting the best possible treatment for leukoderma.
- The general homeopathic medicines used for the treatment of leukoderma are Arsenic Album, Baryta Carb, Arsenic Sulph Falvus and Baryta Mur. In addition to this, the expert doctors at CHHC make use of the following medicines to offer an effective treatment to leukoderma.
- Sulphur – It is certainly one of the best and most effective homeopathic remedies for leukoderma
- Silicea – It is the constitutional medicine used by the doctors for the treatment of leukoderma
- Calcarea Carb – This homeopathic medicine is used when there are milky white spots on the affected individual’s skin
- Arsenic Album – Keeping the psychological impact in mind the doctors prescribe this homeopathic medicine for the affected individuals who have very anxious personalities
- Sepia – This homeopathic medicine is used for the treatment of leukoderma in the individuals who have a quite indifferent attitude.
The doctors of CHHC have the necessary skill set as well as the expertise to appropriately assess the whole situation along with the patients’ psychological condition and accordingly proceed with the treatment for the purpose of bringing about the intended results as early as possible.
Heel Pain Treatment
Heel pain has become a very common issue that is being faced by individuals. It is also referred to as Plantar fasciitis and is found to be more common in the women as compared to the men. This occurs at the time when the plantar fascia suffers inflammation as a result of excessive stress.
The pain so caused is generally much more when the first step is put after resting position particularly in the morning after getting up from sleep and stretching the feet in an upward position. Many times, the heel pain happens to be so severe that the affected individual cannot put the feet on the floor when rising from a sitting position.
About Plantar Fascia and Plantar Fasciitis
The plantar fascia is actually a band of tissue (ligament) which is thick and flat. It originates from the heel bone and connects to the base of the toes. It provides support to the arch of the foot.
Actually, the plantar fasciitis is a non-inflammatory condition of plantar fascia causing pain. It is basically a non-inflammatory micro tear of the fascia which causes the pain and it the result of excessive stress on its surface. But at times, the inflammation of the plantar fascia causes the unbearable pain as well.
Major Causes of Heel Pain
Some of the major causes of heel pain areas listed below.
- The first major cause of heel pain is the inflammation or a small tear of plantar fascia which is present at the bottom of the foot mainly due to excessive stress.
- Another common cause of heel pain is due to a heel spur which is basically an abnormal bony growth occurring at the bottom of the heel. This pain as a result of heel spur gets worse at the time of standing and walking.
- Achilles tendinitis also causes heel pain to a great extent. It is caused due to the inflammation of the Achilles tendon which is actually a band of tissue which helps in the connection of the calf muscle in the back of leg to the heel bone.
- Heel pain can also be caused because of rheumatoid arthritis which is an autoimmune disease that affects the small joints of the body causing intense pain along with inflammation.
- Gout can also be another cause of heel pain along with tenderness as well as swelling which is caused due to the high levels of uric acid in the blood.
The major trigger factors of heel pain are as mentioned below.
- Prolonged standing on a hard surface that too on a regular basis
- Too much pressure on the foot
- Wear and tear of the tendons or ligaments due to external factors such as sports activities, work etc.
Management of Heel Pain with Homeopathy by CHHC
- Heel pain homeopathic treatment is one of the most preferred treatment options and the main reason behind the fact is its high effectiveness.
- The expert and experienced doctors at CHHC makes sure to provide an effective cure to heel pain. In addition to this, homeopathic treatment for heel pain does not cause any side effects which is exactly why the affected individuals are always looking forward to it.
- The homeopathic medicines so used for the treatment of heel pain are completely safe without the involvement of any adverse side effects yet quite effective in the treatment of both chronic as well as acute heel pain.
- These medicines start acting from the root and hence quite helpful in inhibiting the recurrence of the process of the disease.
- Moreover, they help in the stimulation of the defence mechanism of the body and strengthens it which help in the complete eradication of the pain. The doctors at CHHC makes use of the following medicines for the treatment of heel pain.
- Rhus Tox and Pulsatilla – These are the two of the top homeopathic medicines used for treating heel pain as a result of plantar fasciitis
- Aranea Diadema and Calcarea Fluor – These medicines are used to treat heel pain that is caused by the heel spurs.
- Ruta and Ledum Pal – Both of these medicines are used along with Rhus Tox for providing relief from heel pain caused due to Achilles tendinitis
- Bryonia – Used along with Rhus Tox for heel pain from rheumatoid arthritis
- Colchicum and Lycopodium – Used for the treatment of heel pain arising out of gout
The doctors at CHHC are highly trained and qualified so as to use the best combination of medicines for the best treatment of heel pain. So, at any point of time, you feel heel pain is causing trouble in your life, do not waste even a moment and seek help from CHHC for the best possible results within a short period of time.
Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann in the late 18th century and from that time it emerged slowly and steadily. Homeopathic treatment is long trusted by individuals and even to this day, people are looking forward to it. The two main reasons behind the preference of homeopathic treatment is its effectiveness and minimised side effects or almost zero side effects. Now, if you are in Vadodara and searching for the best homeopathic doctors, then Dr. Mahavrat Patel is the one you are searching for.
Not only in Vadodara, Dr. Mahavrat Patel is one of the best homeopathic doctors in India as well. People from all around the country comes to Dr. Mahavrat Patel’s Homeopathic Clinic in Vadodara for getting the most efficient and effective homeopathic treatment. Dr. Mahavrat Patel is a veteran and renowned homeopathic treatment who is quite famous for his valuable contributions to the homeopathy. He is an expert in the treatment of various types diseases and his several years of clinical practice have cured a number of patients in Vadodara as well as the whole country. Therefore, Dr. Mahavrat Patel is considered to be one of the leading homeopaths in the country.
Dr. Patel has consistently tried his level best come up with the some of the unique and innovative concepts and ideas about homeopathy and homeopathic treatment to make sure that premium quality treatment is offered at his homeopathic clinic. In Dr. Mahavrat Patel’s Homeopathic Clinic, there are a number of success stories of different patients in Vadodara and in the whole country irrespective of their age. The quality treatment, its high effectivity and cost effective treatment are the major factors that has made the homeopathic clinic of Dr. Mahavrat Patel one of the most recognised as well as the most reputable clinics in the country.
For more Call: +91-9723669210 or visit: www.homeopathyhealing.net
Samuel Hahnemann a German physician first developed the herbal medicine called homeopathy in early 1800. This approach of herbal medicine provides, holistic and natural healing to a person. In the recent times, homeopathy has gained a lot of popularity in the recent times and homeopathy clinic in Vadodara is what are people are looking forward to. Cosmo Homeo Healing Center which is more popularly known as CHHC is one of the well-known homeopathy clinics that is serving to provide aid so many people for years as of now. With about 25 years of proficiency and expertise, Cosmic Homeo Healing Center has become a much-celebrated platform in the homeopathic healing.
If you are looking forward to any homeopathy clinic in Vadodara, then Cosmic Homeo Healing Center would be certainly the ideal choice in the regard. CHHC provides a number of solid benefits to then patients and hence is one of the most preferred homeopathic clinics in Vadodara. Some of the top benefits offered by the clinic are as enumerated below.
- Prevents the disease and the symptoms
Homeopathy medicine is entirely made of herbal ingredients. Thus, it can always heal the diseases with their symptoms without affecting the patient’s health. The CHHC clinic aims to detect the main cause of occurrence of the problem which allopathy does not do. Our clinic always tries to provide a permanent solution instead of providing a temporary healing.
- Suitable for Children as Well as Infants
Homeopathic medicines are perfectly suitable for the children as well as the infants. We at Cosmic Homeo Healing Center focus on providing safe medication to your kid so there are never ever any complications or any kinds of any sort.
- No Reaction with Other Medicines
Our homeopathic medicine does not have any reaction with any other medicines that you are already taking. This is one of the greatest benefits why the people prefer to visit our clinic. It is completely safe to have the homeopathy medicines while you’re taking some other medications at the same time.
Another of the top benefit of taking homeopathic medicines form our clinic is that they do not have any kinds of known or visible side effects. Being devoid of any kinds of any severe side effects, the people can take the medicines without any kinds of troubles or worries. Thus, if you’re suffering from any disease for a long time which allopathy could not cure it, try the Cosmic Homeo Healing Center to get the desired results.
We at Cosmic Homeo Healing Center started our journey about seven decades ago, in the year 1940. We follow a holistic approach towards treatment of the patients along with scientific integration and a number of other herbal therapies based on the dynamic energies of the person which affect not only the physical being of the person but also the spiritual
There are many age old medical practices that heals people from within following a holistic approach. These gentle way of curing people have lasting effects on their health. Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre, located in Vadodara offers a range of services. Have a look on some of the services available at the centre.
Homeopathy – Homeopathy offers permanent and profound healing. Unless it has been prescribed incorrectly, it does not palliate and ensures deep healing. The healing process may be long and drawn out, but it offers desired outcomes.
Holistic Healing- As the name suggests, this approach brings about a cure from a variety of ailments from within. Practitioners bring about a balance between body, mind and soul to impart a healing touch. Other services available include Acupressure, Ayurveda, Kundalini, Dowsing, Reiki, Naturopathy, Aura Imaging and more.
Aesthetics – As part of these services, an eclectic blend of homeopathy and finesse of aesthetics have been used to bring about aesthetic and cosmetic improvements in a person. Again, a holistic approach is used to bring about best results. Some of the treatment options available are Cryolipolysis, Q-switch nd: yag laser, Microderm abrasion, Skin peels, Diode laser and more.
Beauty Services- Every person wishes to look beautiful and attractive. At Cosmic Homeo Healing Center, ancient holistic treatment options are used to help a person enjoy youthful and smooth complexioned skin. People can undergo deep cleansing, a variety of facials, hair spa and a lot more. They can choose facials as per their skin tone and other requirements.
Medispa- At Medispa, one can enjoy services like full body spa and an invigorating massage. A range of facial options are available like Swedish massage, Balinese Massage, Deep tissue massage, lomi lomi massage, Abhyanga and more. These facials bring immense relief and relaxation to a tired soul and body.
Besides above mentioned services, Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre also provides services like hair fall treatment, heel pain treatment and weight loss management packages. Using these treatment options, a person can enjoy a healthy and fit body.
For more information visit: www.homeopathyhealing.net