Tinnitus is noises heard in the ears, independent of any external sounds. It could be the ringing sound in the ear or it could be other noises that originate in the ear or the head.
Ringing in the ear can vary in frequency and pitch; it can be loud or low. Even the types of sound can also vary like wheezing, whistling, roaring etc. and their pitches vary from person to person. Most people ignore it or learn to live with it due to inadequate information or improper treatment.
The sounds could be continuous or may come and go, thus it is extremely disturbing to people who have it. The sounds can vary from whistling to hissing, roaring, buzzing or ringing and its intensity can be mild to distracting to maddening.
Causes of Tinnitus
- Cochlea damage
- Brain tumor
- Meniere’s disease
- Drugs like aspirin and quinine
- Infection, fluid in the middle ear
- Excessive wax
- Anemia, hypothyroidism, raised blood pressure
- Advanced Age
The cause of tinnitus in anyone’s case can be obscure as there are wide varieties of contributing factors. Ringing can also occur due to simple blockage of the ear canal or ear infections, otosclerosis etc.
There are many toxic causes of tinnitus such as heavy metal poisoning, alcohol, antibiotics, quinine and aspirin.
Symptoms of Tinnitus
- Common types of sounds like buzzing, hissing, roaring, whistling
- Hearing loss and dizziness
- Clicking sounds due to TMK (jaw joint) disease
- Pulsatile sounds due to raised blood pressure which accompany your heartbeat
Diagnosis of Tinnitus
- The evaluation consists of a physical examination of the head and neck
- Hearing test which mainly includes Audiogram
- Vertigo tests
- CT Scan
- In some cases, blood pressure, thyroid levels and spinal tap should also be examined
Homeopathic treatment for Tinnitus
In most cases of tinnitus it becomes difficult to find a causative factor. It is therefore widely believed that age related damage to the cochlea could be the likely cause. Even if a cause is found, appropriate corrective action, medical or surgical may not always resolve the perceived sounds due to damage to the cochlea.
As a result, homeopathic medicines capable of working on the cochlea are prescribed. There are some effective medicines which help in resolving any untreated infection and inflammation as well as influence fluid within the ear.
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. It aims to not only treat tinnitus but to address its underlying causes. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned several remedies are available to treat tinnitus which can be selected based on the causes, sensations and modalities of the patient. For an individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should visit a qualified homeopathic doctor.
Homeopathic medicines have no adverse side effects and are made from plant and animal extracts. Dr. Mahavrat’s homeopathic clinic Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre provides the best homeopathic remedies and treatments.
What is Molluscum Contagiosum?
Molluscum Contagiosum is a commonly found skin infection, especially in children, which looks like small, pearl-shaped, pinkish-white eruptions on the skin. It is a viral infection. Molluscum Contagiosum is caused by a DNA poxvirus called the Molluscum Contagiosum virus. It is also found in adults who are immunodeficient due to some reason. The infection is most commonly found between the age of one to ten years. Molluscum Contagiosum can affect any area on the body but is usually observed on the face, arms and legs.
The virus commonly spreads through skin-to-skin contact. Handling objects that have virus on them, such as towels, can also result in infection. The virus can spread from one part of the body to another or to other people.
What causes Molluscum Contagiosum?
Psoriasis or lichen planus skin conditions involvement
Sharing of personal belongings of affected individuals
Commonly seen in STD cases
Even in cases of immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) with lower CD4.
What are the symptoms of Molluscum Contagiosum?
Lesions that are flesh-coloured and dome-shaped appear
Painless but may itch or become irritated
Scratching of bumps leads to infection
Lesions generally last for 6 months
What are the possible complications of Molluscum Contagiosum?
Irritation, Inflammation and secondary infections
Cellulitis is another complication seen in HIV infected individuals
Follicular or papillary Conjunctivitis
What are the preventive measures to stop the spread of Molluscum Contagiosum?
Wash your hands regularly. Keeping your hands clean can stop the spreading of the virus.
Avoid touching the bumps.
Avoid sharing personal items, which includes towels, clothing, hairbrush or other personal items.
Cover the bumps with clothing when around others to prevent direct contact.
Can Homeopathy help in treating Molluscum Contagiosum?
Homeopathic remedies can prove as a safe and effective means to treat Molluscum Contagiosum. It is harmless and has no side-effects. Moreover, it offers treatments that are painless and non-scarring. It can help in improving the immunity levels and as a result the quality of the skin also improves. Homeopathy stimulates the body’s healing power to fight diseases. It helps in treating the cause of the disease rather than suppression.
Dr. Mahavrat’s homeopathic remedies and treatments are effective and safe when it comes to treating Molluscum Contagiosum. You can visit our website and book an appointment today!
Our body has an inbuilt defense mechanism called immune system which defends us against disease-causing organisms like bacteria, virus and fungus. In the absence of an immune system you can become a victim of tuberculosis because of microbes present in the air or harmful bacteria can enter your body while brushing the teeth.
The everyday harmful microbes and bacteria can be prevented by a strong immune system. A weak immune system can make us more prone to illness and infections caused due to microbes. People with low immunity can fall ill frequently and become a victim of pandemic outbreak. Homeopathy corrects your low immunity and helps in boosting it further.
Natural homeopathic medicine for immunity can help the body’s immune system to heal and defend itself. The symptoms of low immunity include slow wound healing, feeling tired every time, tummy troubles like gas, constipation and diarrhea, suffering from frequent common cold and hay fever and having frequent ear infections, pneumonia and sinusitis.
Low immunity can be caused due to lack of sleep, chronic stress, poor diet and sedentary lifestyle. Many medical disorders can also lead to weak immune system. The immunodeficiency disorders can be mild or severe and may be present from birth or occur from medical conditions like viral hepatitis, malnutrition, HIV, some medical treatments and some types of cancer.
Immunity can be increased by nutritious food, proper sleep and physical activity. However, if the infections are at the peak the measures might not be effective. Medical help might be required for fighting off the infections. Homeopathic medicines can boost your immune system naturally without any side-effects.
Homeopathy works at level of immunity and not only provides symptomatic relief but provides long-lasting relief, strengthens immunity naturally, reduces infection recurrence, develops natural defenses against disease-causing organisms, treats root cause of frequent illness including low immunity and is both curative and preventive.
Along with medicine, it is important to have a healthy lifestyle. Some of the tips which can help you in practicing a healthy lifestyle are:
- Practice Yoga
- Quit Smoking
- Deep Breathing Exercises for Stress
- Maintain a healthy weight and exercise regularly
- Drink moderate alcohol if you cannot survive without drinks
- Sleep for 6-8 hours
- Follow basic hygiene rules
- Eat healthy food that is rich in Vitamin C like oranges, amla and lemons. They help in natural immunity boost.
What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus, the name itself sounds interesting. This is a medical condition where a person experiences noises in his/her ear, without any external factors. This noise can be heard either in one ear or both ears. When a person experiences this condition, it is a difficult time for them as they are always listening to some noise in their ears and to go about their daily routine in such a condition is highly difficult. This condition is known to affect 15-20 percent of the population. Tinnitus is not a disorder in itself; it is an indicator of any other condition like ear injury, circulatory system disorder, ear loss with advancing age.
When people are diagnosed with this condition, one of the symptoms they experience is “change of side or ear” from which they can hear the sound. People have also experienced changes to the intensity, pitch, volume, and type of sound, which they hear. In some cases, people also experience symptoms like vertigo, hearing difficulties, ear discharge and a sense of fullness/heaviness in the ears.
As tinnitus is not considered much of a disorder, most people with this condition tend to ignore all the symptoms. That, however, is not the correct approach as it is an indicator of something else being wrong. People experiencing these noises should consult a doctor as soon as possible for early diagnosis and treatment.
Conditions leading to tinnitus
Experts believe that tinnitus is not a disorder in itself but a result of any underlying condition. Some of the possible conditions are: extended exposure to noise, old-age related hearing loss, Meniere’s disease, high blood pressure, head/neck injuries, large quantities of ear wax, ear infections, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) problems, high stress levels and alcohol addiction.
Homeopathy Treatment for Tinnitus
While there are many ways of treating tinnitus, many people are turning towards homeopathy medicines to help reduce the tinnitus symptoms and therefore, offer a cure for the condition in the long term. Some of the commonly used homeopathy treatments for tinnitus include:
- Kali Mur- Among homeopathic medicines, kali mur is the best recommended natural medicine to offer relief from tinnitus. This medicine is used when there is lot of mucus discharge from the nose/throat area. The medicine also helps to treat popping and crackling sounds associated with tinnitus. Persons with long standing problems of ear discharges or Otorrhea can also seek relief with this type of homeopathy treatment.
- Natrum Salicylicum- This is another homeopathy medicine widely used to treat tinnitus and vertigo. This medicine is specially used to cure tinnitus, which develops due to Meniere’s disease. People with symptoms like ear noises, hearing loss and also those having vertigo must definitely make use of this homeopathy medicine to secure some relief. Tinnitus patients are subject to light sounds, which are heard all the time. Vertigo patients, on the other hand, suffer serious spells while sitting or getting up from bed.
- Graphites Naturalis: This homeopathy medicine is mainly utilized to cure the symptoms of somatic tinnitus, which become severe if there is head or jaw movement. People with this form of tinnitus usually experience hissing, buzzing, whistling or roaring sounds. They are also known to experience jammed ears and ear dryness in this situation.
There is no permanent cure for tinnitus problem till now but only effective treatment found in homeopathic medicine—natural remedies made from diluted extracts of plants and minerals.
What is molluscum contagiosum?
Mainly affecting young children, molluscum contagiosum is a skin infection, which is spread through both direct contacts or by sharing things. When a child contracts molluscum contagiosum, then he/she gets benign bumps or balls on the skin. Parents may fear that the bumps are painful, but they are harmless. These bumps do disappear eventually but take their own sweet time. In most cases, the bumps will be present from a time period ranging from two months to four years. Extreme care must be taken care during this period to ensure that the child is comfortable and free of any kind of infection.
Let us now take a closer look at the benign bumps caused by this skin condition. They are skin coloured, smooth textured, waxy to touch, and umbilicated papules measuring 2-10 mm in diameter. These tiny bumps appear mainly on the face, stomach torso, arms and legs of kids. In the case of adults, these bumps can be found in the inner thigh, genitals and abdomen. It is generally seen that people with lesser immunity are more vulnerable to this form of skin infection. In them, the bumps are larger measuring 15 millimetres in diameter and are seen more prominently on the face.
Causes and Risk Factors of Molluscum Contagiosum
Now that we have got an understanding of what is molluscum contagiosum, let us take a look at what causes this skin infection. It is triggered if a child/adult comes in contact with the contagious virus. The average incubation period for this infection is around two to seven weeks and it is only then the symptoms will start to show. Among children, the infection spreads by touching the bumps on the skin. If they are taking part in any sports events, the virus can spread through contaminated towels, sportswear and equipment.
Among adults, skin infection is mostly spread through sexual contact. Both in children and adults, the infection spreads from one person to another by touching, scratching or touching the affected parts of the body.
While everyone is at risk of contracting molluscum contagiosum, a certain category of people is more suspectable. These include children aged 1-10 years, residents of tropical countries, people who have undergone organ transplants/cancer treatment, sportspersons and lastly people suffering from atopic dermatitis.
Homeopathy treatment for Molluscum Contagiosum
Generally, people with molluscum contagiosum wait for the bumps to go away on its own. However, if it doesn’t, they seek treatment, which usually includes cryotherapy, curettage, laser therapy, and topical therapy. However, some patients are not happy with these modes of treatment so they opt for homeopathy treatment for molluscum contagiosum. Some of the most common homeopathy treatment for molluscum contagiosum includes:
- Silicea: This homeopathy medicine is used to treat skin eruptions with heavy pus. In such cases, the itching takes place only during the day or evening. The patients are usually advised to dress warmly as this will help with the treatment.
- Thuja: This homeopathy medicine is mainly used to cure wart-like wounds in the anogenital area. It also is a left-sided and chilly medicine for people who are emotionally sensitive.
- Sulphur: This is another good type of homeopathy treatment, where-in it is used to treat parts where the skin is rough, coarse and measly. It also helps to cure pustular eruptions, dryness and scalp heat, combined with severe itching and soreness. Sulphur is especially useful in the night when one feels scratching and soreness on the pores.
- Tuberculinum: If a child/adult is suffering from molluscum contagiosum, then they can be administered tuberculinum as it can offer relief if used as an intercurrent.
Thus, these are a few ways in which homeopathy treatments can help those suffering from molluscum contagiosum. You can also opt the same type of treatment from cosmic homeo healing centre located in Vadodara.
Migraine with aura which is also referred to as classic migraine is actually a recurring headache that strikes after or at the same time as the sensory disturbances known as aura. This is characterized by neurological phenomenon that is experienced 10 to 30 minutes prior to the headache starts. These disturbances might include blind spots and other changes in the vision, flashes of light or a tingling sensation in the hand or the face. Another type of migraine which is referred to as the common migraine also affects individuals where the treatment procedures are almost the same but the symptoms are different.
Symptoms of Migraine with Aura
The most common symptoms for migraine aura include temporary vision or any other visual disturbances which commonly strikes prior to the other symptoms that are as follows.
- Intense pain in the head
- Sensitivity to light and sound
Migraine aura generally strikes within 60 minutes prior to the starting of the head pain which lasts for about less than an hour. Many times, it might as well happen that migraine aura comes no headache or with very little headache particularly in the individuals with age over 50.
There are some visual signs and symptoms of migraine aura that occur in some people that tend to start right in the centre of the field of the affected people’s vision and then spread outward which includes the following.
- Blind spots that are sometimes outlined by some simple geometric designs
- Shimmering stars or spots
- Experiencing flashes of light
- Loss of vision or distorted vision
- Zigzag lines which slowly float across the field of vision
Some of the affected individuals might also experience the following with migraine aura.
- Weakness of muscles
- Difficulty in speech or language
- Feeling of numbness or a tingling sensation on one hand or on one side of the face
Homeopathic Treatment for Migraine Aura at CHHC
Homeopathic treatment of migraine aura at Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre aims to effectively provide migraine relief to the affected individuals. The homeopathic medicines so used for migraine with aura act on the body at the level of immunity and reinstate the deviated functions. At the same time, the medicines also help to control the symptoms of migraine that too without any side effects. The medicines so used for treatment at CHHC is extremely specific and individualised to every affected individual. That is the reason a thorough history is required to customize the treatment for Migraine. This is exactly the reason as to why the doctors at CHHC plans the homeopathic treatment for migraine aura after a detailed analysis as well as review of the past treatments for migraine and medicines taken by the affected individuals. The homeopathic medicines so used are aimed at curing the disease from the root and not superficially suppression of the symptoms so that it does not reappear.
Leukoderma which is also referred to as Vitiligo is a disorder of the skin where the skin tends to lose its original colour in patches. These patches are usually irregular in shapes as well as sizes. This is actually a pigmentation disorder where the pigment-producing cells in the skin that the melanocytes begin to get destroyed. As a result of this, there begins to develop white patches on the skin. In addition to this, the hair so growing in that affected area might also lose their colour and start turning grey.
This is such a disorder that has a great psychological impact on the affected individuals particularly in the young ones and the adolescents. Dealing with the same at times becomes extremely difficult specifically if the white patches are developed on the visible portions of the skin like the face, arms, hands, feet. It can also develop on the genitals as well. In these situations, very strong emotions develop and the affected individuals fear of being depressed, embarrassed or simply worried about what other people would say or how they would react.
Causes of Leukoderma
The exact cause of leukoderma is still not clearly known but it is believed to an autoimmune disorder where the pigment-producing cells that provide colour to the skin are being destroyed by the antibodies of the own body. The destruction so caused to the melanocytes and the defective formation of the new melanocytes results in the loss of melanin which is exactly why the skin loses its original colour and white patches begin to develop. Some of the major factors that trigger leukoderma areas listed below.
- An over-reactive immune system which causes destruction to the melanocytes
- A highly psychologically stressful even in the life of the individual
- Imbalance of genetic oxidative stress
- An individual with a family history of leukoderma is more prone clearly proving that heredity is a major cause
- Harming of the skin as a result of a cut or sunburn
- Extensive and prolonged exposure to some chemicals
- A neural cause might also trigger leukoderma
- White patches on the skin can also be caused by a virus
In addition to this, leukoderma has also been found to be associated with a few of the autoimmune disorders as well as inflammatory diseases affecting the people that are as follows.
- Addison’s disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Alopecia areata
- Pernicious anaemia
Symptoms to Watch Out for
- The individuals affected with leukoderma or Vitiligo develop white patches on the skin that are of irregular sizes and shapes. It is more common on the exposed parts of the skin like hands, face, neck, arms etc. It can also occur on the non-exposed parts like the genitals, breasts, thighs etc.
- In some of the affected individuals, the hair might turn grey. Additionally, there might be a white discolouration inside the mouth as well all of which needs to be watched out for. The spread of the patches cannot be determined where at times it might completely stop right after the occurrence of the first patch.
- In general, these white patches do not spread. In some of the affected individuals, it might take several years to develop whereas on the other hand, in some individuals, large areas can be covered with patches within a few months. Moreover, in some of the patients, a good amount of mental stress can propel the growth of these white patches.
- There are a number of affected individuals who feel distressed and stigmatized by this condition. The self-image drops drastically which in turn might lead to depression. Many affected individuals have been seen to have developed a negative feeling about the same.
- Most of the patients report feelings of embarrassment which can lead to low self-esteem as well as social isolation. It feels very awkward when the white patches develop on the face giving rise to frustration, anger and disillusionment. Particularly in the teenagers, disturbances in mood, mood swings, irritability and depression are very common.
- Thus, it can be clearly understood as to how this disease of leukoderma causes a significant psychological impact on the affected individuals. Sometimes, the psychological impact is more severe as compared to the disease. So, it is extremely important to begin the process of treatment at a proper time.
Homeopathic Treatment of Leukoderma by CHHC
- If you are affected by leukoderma or Vitiligo, it would be a very good idea to opt for homeopathic treatment. Now, at this point of time, if you are in search of homeopathy treatment for leukoderma Vadodara, then look no further and come to CHHC.
- CHHC offers top quality homeopathic treatment for leukoderma. With the adequately trained and vastly experienced doctors, you can be assured of getting the best possible treatment for leukoderma.
- The general homeopathic medicines used for the treatment of leukoderma are Arsenic Album, Baryta Carb, Arsenic Sulph Falvus and Baryta Mur. In addition to this, the expert doctors at CHHC make use of the following medicines to offer an effective treatment to leukoderma.
- Sulphur – It is certainly one of the best and most effective homeopathic remedies for leukoderma
- Silicea – It is the constitutional medicine used by the doctors for the treatment of leukoderma
- Calcarea Carb – This homeopathic medicine is used when there are milky white spots on the affected individual’s skin
- Arsenic Album – Keeping the psychological impact in mind the doctors prescribe this homeopathic medicine for the affected individuals who have very anxious personalities
- Sepia – This homeopathic medicine is used for the treatment of leukoderma in the individuals who have a quite indifferent attitude.
The doctors of CHHC have the necessary skill set as well as the expertise to appropriately assess the whole situation along with the patients’ psychological condition and accordingly proceed with the treatment for the purpose of bringing about the intended results as early as possible.
Heel Pain Treatment
Heel pain has become a very common issue that is being faced by individuals. It is also referred to as Plantar fasciitis and is found to be more common in the women as compared to the men. This occurs at the time when the plantar fascia suffers inflammation as a result of excessive stress.
The pain so caused is generally much more when the first step is put after resting position particularly in the morning after getting up from sleep and stretching the feet in an upward position. Many times, the heel pain happens to be so severe that the affected individual cannot put the feet on the floor when rising from a sitting position.
About Plantar Fascia and Plantar Fasciitis
The plantar fascia is actually a band of tissue (ligament) which is thick and flat. It originates from the heel bone and connects to the base of the toes. It provides support to the arch of the foot.
Actually, the plantar fasciitis is a non-inflammatory condition of plantar fascia causing pain. It is basically a non-inflammatory micro tear of the fascia which causes the pain and it the result of excessive stress on its surface. But at times, the inflammation of the plantar fascia causes the unbearable pain as well.
Major Causes of Heel Pain
Some of the major causes of heel pain areas listed below.
- The first major cause of heel pain is the inflammation or a small tear of plantar fascia which is present at the bottom of the foot mainly due to excessive stress.
- Another common cause of heel pain is due to a heel spur which is basically an abnormal bony growth occurring at the bottom of the heel. This pain as a result of heel spur gets worse at the time of standing and walking.
- Achilles tendinitis also causes heel pain to a great extent. It is caused due to the inflammation of the Achilles tendon which is actually a band of tissue which helps in the connection of the calf muscle in the back of leg to the heel bone.
- Heel pain can also be caused because of rheumatoid arthritis which is an autoimmune disease that affects the small joints of the body causing intense pain along with inflammation.
- Gout can also be another cause of heel pain along with tenderness as well as swelling which is caused due to the high levels of uric acid in the blood.
The major trigger factors of heel pain are as mentioned below.
- Prolonged standing on a hard surface that too on a regular basis
- Too much pressure on the foot
- Wear and tear of the tendons or ligaments due to external factors such as sports activities, work etc.
Management of Heel Pain with Homeopathy by CHHC
- Heel pain homeopathic treatment is one of the most preferred treatment options and the main reason behind the fact is its high effectiveness.
- The expert and experienced doctors at CHHC makes sure to provide an effective cure to heel pain. In addition to this, homeopathic treatment for heel pain does not cause any side effects which is exactly why the affected individuals are always looking forward to it.
- The homeopathic medicines so used for the treatment of heel pain are completely safe without the involvement of any adverse side effects yet quite effective in the treatment of both chronic as well as acute heel pain.
- These medicines start acting from the root and hence quite helpful in inhibiting the recurrence of the process of the disease.
- Moreover, they help in the stimulation of the defence mechanism of the body and strengthens it which help in the complete eradication of the pain. The doctors at CHHC makes use of the following medicines for the treatment of heel pain.
- Rhus Tox and Pulsatilla – These are the two of the top homeopathic medicines used for treating heel pain as a result of plantar fasciitis
- Aranea Diadema and Calcarea Fluor – These medicines are used to treat heel pain that is caused by the heel spurs.
- Ruta and Ledum Pal – Both of these medicines are used along with Rhus Tox for providing relief from heel pain caused due to Achilles tendinitis
- Bryonia – Used along with Rhus Tox for heel pain from rheumatoid arthritis
- Colchicum and Lycopodium – Used for the treatment of heel pain arising out of gout
The doctors at CHHC are highly trained and qualified so as to use the best combination of medicines for the best treatment of heel pain. So, at any point of time, you feel heel pain is causing trouble in your life, do not waste even a moment and seek help from CHHC for the best possible results within a short period of time.
What is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the wind pipe or the bronchus and hence the name of the disease. This inflammation is usually caused by viral, bacterial or fungal infection. Bronchitis is also caused by allergy as well. The infection occurs in the upper respiratory tract and results in coughing and irritation in the throat.
Symptoms of Bronchitis
The signs and symptoms of bronchitis need to closely monitored for the purpose of timely treatment which is valuable for a proper cure. Some of the noticeable symptoms of bronchitis are as mentioned below.
- Coughing is the most common of all symptoms which may or may not be with mucus. Allergic cough is usually dry whereas the infective cough has the tendency of production of mucus
- Wheezing might occur as a result of the inflammation of the air pathway or muscular tightness which in turn gives rise to shortness of breath
- Congestion in the nose or at times runny nose
- Pain in the chest and the throat
- Moderate to high fever
- Difficulty at the time of breathing
- Joint pain, body ache and tiredness
Causes of Bronchitis
It is essential to know about the causes of bronchitis so as to come up with the required treatment procedure for an effective cure. Bronchitis most commonly occurs at the time of cold and wet seasons which is generally associated with the infection of the upper respiratory tract. The main causes of bronchitis are as enumerated below.
- Bronchitis is caused by a number of viruses that includes influenza A as well as influenza B which is more commonly referred to as flu
- Bacterial infection also causes bronchitis. The most common bacteria that causes bronchitis is Mycoplasma pneumonia which causes “walking pneumonia”
- Bronchitis is caused due to certain environmental factors like inhaling of harmful fumes or other chemicals present in the air.
- Dust, tobacco smoke and excess air pollution can also cause bronchitis
- Persons with weakened immune system especially the elderly people are more susceptible to bronchitis
Treatment of Bronchitis
Homeopathy treatment for bronchitis gives great results in all sorts of bronchitis and that too at all of the stages. In case of acute bronchitis, the duration of the disease can be drastically reduced along with the elimination of the need of antibiotics. There are almost zero side effects on treating bronchitis with homeopathic remedies. In case of chronic bronchitis, the homeopathic medicines provide a long lasting relief to the affected individuals by necessarily boosting their immune system for effectively fighting against the allergens and by controlling the tendencies of catching cold. There are some of the most effective homeopathic medicines provides immediate relief to the patients by reducing the productive episodes of coughing. In an addition to this, homeopathic treatment of the disease of bronchitis reduce the inflammation, clears up the infection, eliminates the pain and discomfort thereby an trusted option for the treatment of bronchitis.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a breathing disorder that occurs at the time when the airways to the lungs swell and narrow which reduces the amount of air that can pass through. This in turn leads to difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath, wheezing, tightness of chest along with persistent coughing.
Symptoms of Asthma
The symptoms of asthma are required to be closely monitored so as to provide timely care and treatment to the patient. Some of the major sings and symptoms of asthma are as listed below.
- Coughing particularly at night, the cough might be with or without sputum production
- The skin tends to pull in between the ribs at the time of breathing
- Shortness of breath which gets worse at the time of exercising or other physical activity
- Tightness of chest with a feeling of pain as well as pressure
- Wheezing that comes in episodes which gets worse at night or at early morning with symptoms free periods in between
Some of the emergency symptoms of asthma especially an attack of asthma are as follows.
- Pale and blue lips as well as face
- Extreme difficulty to breath
- Sweating and rapid pulse
- Severe anxiety and decreased alertness level during an attack of asthma
Causes of Asthma
The major causes of asthma are as detailed below.
Allergy is one of the major causes of asthma. The allergy occurs due to certain substances which are termed as allergen. These allergens can be a variety of things like
- Food items like prawns, eggs, shell fish etc.
- Feathers, hair and dander of animals
Colder temperature and wind and chemicals in the air can cause a trigger to the asthma attack.
Asthma can occur because of an infection or irritation of the respiratory tract. It can also occur as a result of a gastrointestinal upset caused by irregular meals, faulty eating habits, hyperacidity etc.
There are certain emotional factors like emotional worries or tensions, anxiety etc. can trigger sudden attacks of asthma.
Treatment of Asthma
Homeopathic treatment of asthma is a much preferred choice as compared to the conventional treatment options especially the use of inhalers and other medications. These options for treatment are many times associated with a number of side effects like increased heart rate, weakness of muscles, changes in the behaviour & mood, nausea, vomiting etc. So, in this regard, homeopathic treatment is a better choice to treat the disorder without any side effects and thereby a safer option. Homeopathic treatment makes use of natural medicines that are completely safe and the treatment focuses on easing the symptoms of asthma as a whole. The medicines so used are as per the exact conditions and the symptoms of the affected individual thereby providing better results.