What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus, the name itself sounds interesting. This is a medical condition where a person experiences noises in his/her ear, without any external factors. This noise can be heard either in one ear or both ears. When a person experiences this condition, it is a difficult time for them as they are always listening to some noise in their ears and to go about their daily routine in such a condition is highly difficult. This condition is known to affect 15-20 percent of the population. Tinnitus is not a disorder in itself; it is an indicator of any other condition like ear injury, circulatory system disorder, ear loss with advancing age.
When people are diagnosed with this condition, one of the symptoms they experience is “change of side or ear” from which they can hear the sound. People have also experienced changes to the intensity, pitch, volume, and type of sound, which they hear. In some cases, people also experience symptoms like vertigo, hearing difficulties, ear discharge and a sense of fullness/heaviness in the ears.
As tinnitus is not considered much of a disorder, most people with this condition tend to ignore all the symptoms. That, however, is not the correct approach as it is an indicator of something else being wrong. People experiencing these noises should consult a doctor as soon as possible for early diagnosis and treatment.
Conditions leading to tinnitus
Experts believe that tinnitus is not a disorder in itself but a result of any underlying condition. Some of the possible conditions are: extended exposure to noise, old-age related hearing loss, Meniere’s disease, high blood pressure, head/neck injuries, large quantities of ear wax, ear infections, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) problems, high stress levels and alcohol addiction.
Homeopathy Treatment for Tinnitus
While there are many ways of treating tinnitus, many people are turning towards homeopathy medicines to help reduce the tinnitus symptoms and therefore, offer a cure for the condition in the long term. Some of the commonly used homeopathy treatments for tinnitus include:
- Kali Mur- Among homeopathic medicines, kali mur is the best recommended natural medicine to offer relief from tinnitus. This medicine is used when there is lot of mucus discharge from the nose/throat area. The medicine also helps to treat popping and crackling sounds associated with tinnitus. Persons with long standing problems of ear discharges or Otorrhea can also seek relief with this type of homeopathy treatment.
- Natrum Salicylicum- This is another homeopathy medicine widely used to treat tinnitus and vertigo. This medicine is specially used to cure tinnitus, which develops due to Meniere’s disease. People with symptoms like ear noises, hearing loss and also those having vertigo must definitely make use of this homeopathy medicine to secure some relief. Tinnitus patients are subject to light sounds, which are heard all the time. Vertigo patients, on the other hand, suffer serious spells while sitting or getting up from bed.
- Graphites Naturalis: This homeopathy medicine is mainly utilized to cure the symptoms of somatic tinnitus, which become severe if there is head or jaw movement. People with this form of tinnitus usually experience hissing, buzzing, whistling or roaring sounds. They are also known to experience jammed ears and ear dryness in this situation.
There is no permanent cure for tinnitus problem till now but only effective treatment found in homeopathic medicine—natural remedies made from diluted extracts of plants and minerals.
What is molluscum contagiosum?
Mainly affecting young children, molluscum contagiosum is a skin infection, which is spread through both direct contacts or by sharing things. When a child contracts molluscum contagiosum, then he/she gets benign bumps or balls on the skin. Parents may fear that the bumps are painful, but they are harmless. These bumps do disappear eventually but take their own sweet time. In most cases, the bumps will be present from a time period ranging from two months to four years. Extreme care must be taken care during this period to ensure that the child is comfortable and free of any kind of infection.
Let us now take a closer look at the benign bumps caused by this skin condition. They are skin coloured, smooth textured, waxy to touch, and umbilicated papules measuring 2-10 mm in diameter. These tiny bumps appear mainly on the face, stomach torso, arms and legs of kids. In the case of adults, these bumps can be found in the inner thigh, genitals and abdomen. It is generally seen that people with lesser immunity are more vulnerable to this form of skin infection. In them, the bumps are larger measuring 15 millimetres in diameter and are seen more prominently on the face.
Causes and Risk Factors of Molluscum Contagiosum
Now that we have got an understanding of what is molluscum contagiosum, let us take a look at what causes this skin infection. It is triggered if a child/adult comes in contact with the contagious virus. The average incubation period for this infection is around two to seven weeks and it is only then the symptoms will start to show. Among children, the infection spreads by touching the bumps on the skin. If they are taking part in any sports events, the virus can spread through contaminated towels, sportswear and equipment.
Among adults, skin infection is mostly spread through sexual contact. Both in children and adults, the infection spreads from one person to another by touching, scratching or touching the affected parts of the body.
While everyone is at risk of contracting molluscum contagiosum, a certain category of people is more suspectable. These include children aged 1-10 years, residents of tropical countries, people who have undergone organ transplants/cancer treatment, sportspersons and lastly people suffering from atopic dermatitis.
Homeopathy treatment for Molluscum Contagiosum
Generally, people with molluscum contagiosum wait for the bumps to go away on its own. However, if it doesn’t, they seek treatment, which usually includes cryotherapy, curettage, laser therapy, and topical therapy. However, some patients are not happy with these modes of treatment so they opt for homeopathy treatment for molluscum contagiosum. Some of the most common homeopathy treatment for molluscum contagiosum includes:
- Silicea: This homeopathy medicine is used to treat skin eruptions with heavy pus. In such cases, the itching takes place only during the day or evening. The patients are usually advised to dress warmly as this will help with the treatment.
- Thuja: This homeopathy medicine is mainly used to cure wart-like wounds in the anogenital area. It also is a left-sided and chilly medicine for people who are emotionally sensitive.
- Sulphur: This is another good type of homeopathy treatment, where-in it is used to treat parts where the skin is rough, coarse and measly. It also helps to cure pustular eruptions, dryness and scalp heat, combined with severe itching and soreness. Sulphur is especially useful in the night when one feels scratching and soreness on the pores.
- Tuberculinum: If a child/adult is suffering from molluscum contagiosum, then they can be administered tuberculinum as it can offer relief if used as an intercurrent.
Thus, these are a few ways in which homeopathy treatments can help those suffering from molluscum contagiosum. You can also opt the same type of treatment from cosmic homeo healing centre located in Vadodara.
What is lung fibrosis?
Pulmonary fibrosis or lung fibrosis as it is commonly known as is a serious lung disease in which the tissues present in the lung get damaged. The tissue becomes thick and stiff, thus making the normal process of breathing in and out a tedious process. With time, as the tissues thicken, the proper working of the lungs will be greatly affected and even walking a short distance will leave the patient gasping for breath.
When a person is diagnosed with lung fibrosis, it means that the tissue surrounding the air sacs or alveoli in his/her lungs has thickened, thus making it difficult for oxygen to reach the bloodstream. There is no specific cause for lung fibrosis, but it is a result of many factors like prolonged exposure to toxic air, the patient’s medical history, radiation therapy, environmental factors and allergic reaction to certain medicines. The pollutants, which are the main cause of lung fibrosis include silica dust, asbestos fibres, hard metal dust, coal dust, grain dust and bird, animal droppings. All these factors, directly or indirectly, lead to pulmonary fibrosis in people.
Symptoms of lung fibrosis
If a person has any of the following symptoms, then he/she must definitely get tested for lung fibrosis.:
1) Shortness of breath (dyspnoea)
2) Dry cough
4) Unexplained weight loss
5) Aching muscles and joints
6) Widening/rounding of finger/toe tips.
Treatment for lung fibrosis- Why homeopathy?
There are different methods of treating lung fibrosis. While there is no permanent cure, proper treatment can ensure a healthy and comfortable way of living. The allopathic method of treatment includes radiation therapy and drugs like chemotherapy drugs, heart medicines, antibiotics, and anti-inflammatory drugs. While it is okay to take these drugs, there are many side-effects as well. To be on the safer side, it is always a good option to try homeopathy as a treatment for lung fibrosis.
Homeopathy is a tried and tested method to cure patients of lung fibrosis. The major advantage of using homeopathy is that it can be customized as per the individual patient’s condition. That means that the treatment is not a generalized one, but differs as per the patient’s requirement.
Homeopathy medicine is known to reduce considerably symptoms like extreme pain in lungs, haemorrhage in the capillaries and extreme cough. The effects of homeopathy medicine are slow but effective, hence people who are looking for immediate relief can opt for allopathic.
There are many known benefits of choosing homeopathy as a cure for your lung fibrosis condition. The homeopathy drugs are known to be easy on the body and do not have any major side effects like in the case of allopathic treatment. Homeopathy medicine will make your immune system cure the damaged lung tissues on its own and the entire healing process will be internal. Interestingly, if you have opted for allopathic treatment and are suffering from its side effects, homeopathy has a cure for those ailments as well.
Read more: Homeopathy Treatment For Lung Fibrosis
If you are looking for a safe and patient-friendly method of treating your pulmonary fibrosis then chuck away the conventional methods of treatment and opt for homeopathy treatment.
What is Oral Lichen Planus?
Oral Lichen planus is a skin disease affecting any lining mucosa. Although it can affect any one, it is mostly women over 50 years of age who are majorly affected. Oral Lichen Planus, as the name itself suggests, targets mainly the oral cavity. It is also known to affect the oesophageal, vaginal mucosa and the overall skin.
What Causes Oral Lichen Planus?
After we got a basic understanding of the disease, let us now find out what is the cause behind oral lichen planus. The exact cause has still not been determined but it is known to be caused due to a combination of genetics and immunity. Studies have shown that oral lichen planus is caused by the body’s reaction to antigen present on the skin surface or mucosa. While some researchers believe that the disease is an autoimmune disorder where-in the oral skin cells are under attack from the white blood cells. Some other doctors are of the opinion that lichen planus is a cell-initiated immune response and does not react to any particular antigen. So, they are not ready to classify it as an autoimmune disorder as of now.
What are the symptoms of Oral Lichen Planus?
The main symptoms of oral lichen planus are lesions on the mucous membranes of the mouth. These lesions can be of different shapes and sizes like lacy, white, raised patches of tissues, red, swollen, tender patches of tissues and open sores. These lesions can occur anywhere in the mouth like the inside part of cheeks, gums, tongue, inner tissues of lips and palate. All these symptoms can cause difficulty while talking, eating spicy food and cause extreme discomfort.
How to treat Oral Lichen Planus?
There are many forms of treatment available for lichen planus of the oral cavity. These include allopathy as well as homeopathy. In most cases, the oral lichen planus does not need continuous treatment expect periodic observation. If you are experiencing pain or any form of discomfort then you should consider treatment.
Allopathy treatment consists of symptomatic treatment like topical numbing agents to provide temporary relief from the pain. Doctors also prescribe corticosteroids to bring down any inflammation or swelling developed around the lesions. These can be topical, oral or in the form of injections. A big negative of the allopathy form of treatment is that there can be side-effects.
How Can Homeopathy help treat Oral Lichen Planus?
If a person suffering from oral lichen planus is not getting the desired results from allopathy or Ayurveda, then he/she can go for homeopathy treatment as it is fast emerging as an alternative to treat oral lichen planus.
One of the main reasons for choosing homeopathy treatment is because it is one of the safest forms of treatment and as oral lichen planus involves sensitive areas like the mouth, it always helps to be careful.
Read more: Homeopathy Treatment for Oral Lichen Planus
Homeopathic treatment is best suited for skin diseases as it removes the disease from the roots and tries to find a proper cure. The problem with other forms of treatment is that they only reduce the symptoms but do not offer any concrete solution.This is exactly the reason as to why homeopathic treatment is considered to offer a much better cure as compared to other forms of medicines.
Pulmonary hypertension is a kind of high blood pressure that results in serious consequences on arteries in the lungs and right side of the heart.
The tiny arteries in the lungs known as pulmonary arterioles and capillaries get narrowed or blocked in one form of pulmonary hypertension. As a result, the blood flow gets affected and raises pressure within the lung’s arteries. So, as the pressure increases, the heart’s lower right chamber (right ventricle) has to take the extra load of pumping the blood through the lungs, which results in weakening and failure of the heart muscles.
To understand it in a better way. Let’s understand..
What is pulmonary fibrosis?
Pulmonary fibrosis is a disease of the lungs that occurs due to damaged lung tissues. The lung tissues get thick and stiff, making it too tough for the lungs to function properly. As the condition of the patient gets worse they experience shortness of breath.
The damaging of lung tissues can cause by many factors. But when the reason not defined, such a condition is called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Pulmonary hypertension is a serious health issue that can become more fatal in time. Some forms of pulmonary hypertension are non-curable, although treatment can lessen the pain and improve health.
Signs and symptoms:
The signs and symptoms of pulmonary hypertension are hard to recognize in the beginning. The symptoms are traced after months, or even after years. Symptoms are as follows:
- Dyspnea, shortness of breath. In the initial phase, it may happen during exercise but later, at rest too
- Chest pain
- Lips and skin turning blue
- Swelling in ankles, legs, and later in the abdomen
- Increase in pulse or heart palpitations
5 types of pulmonary hypertension:
Pulmonary fibrosis is a type of pulmonary hypertension. Basically, these categorized into five groups, depending on its root causes:
(1) Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Its cause is unknown at times. It is called idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Heritable pulmonary arterial hypertension, a specific gene mutation that can cause pulmonary hypertension to develop in families
- Certain illegal drugs
- Heart abnormality since birth
(2) Left-sided heart diseases
- Failure of the left ventricle of the heart
- Mitral valve or aortic valve diseases
(3) HP caused by lung disease
- Emphysema, chronic disobliging pulmonary diseases
- Pulmonary fibrosis is a type of this group, causing scarring in the tissue
- Traveling to high altitudes for a long time can be risky for people who have pulmonary hypertension
(4) Affected by a chronic blood clot
- Pulmonary emboli (blood clot in the lungs)
(5) Other situations where the cause is unknown
- A disorder caused by blood
- Sarcoidosis, that affects many organs in the body
- Glycogen storage diseases, caused by an enzyme deficiency
- Tumors affecting the arteries
Pulmonary hypertension is a serious health issue that needs to be addressed as early as possible. It is difficult to know or recognize the symptoms but it is important to keep a check on it. Pulmonary hypertension is not curable but its effects can be mitigated and a better life is attained. Here, the signs and symptoms will help you to understand the diseases. Moreover, the 5 groups of pulmonary hypertension, along with an explanation of pulmonary fibrosis given above to help you understand more about the issue.
Read more: Homeopathy Treatment for Lung Fibrosis
Homeopathic treatment for pulmonary fibrosis is aimed at preventing further damage to lung tissue. Many homeopathic medicines are used on the affected individuals so as to improve their quality of life which is exactly what is done by Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre. The doctors at CHHC make use of the appropriate combination of medicine along with correct dosages and periodic guidance to the users with an effective treatment.
Migraine causes constant pain in one side of the brain and it is usually accompanied by nausea, vomiting and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Migraine lasts for hours and is very painful, it is tough to handle it as one feels the brain is bursting. Especially if at work, it becomes very difficult to concentrate.
Migraine without aura:
Migraine without aura, also called common migraine, is one of the migraine types which as the name suggests, is very common. It accounts for 75% of the migraines. This type of migraine is difficult to handle and it causes a lot of problems. The pain is so bad that one cannot do his/her daily activities. Migraine without aura does not have the early symptoms that few experiences before the migraine attack, like dizziness, blurred vision, confusion, and weakness.
Migraine without aura causes:
There are many theories as to understand why migraine happens to people. It is believed that genetic and environmental conditions play a role in a migraine attack. Migraines are genetically passed on by family. There is also a link between smells, stress, other things in the environment with migraines. According to scientists, “a wave of nerve cell activity spreads across the brain and excites the trigeminal nerve. This excitation causes the release of a variety of neurotransmitters which causes a change in the size of the blood vessels releasing more neurotransmitters and ultimately causing an inflammatory process and pain.”
Migraines are often experienced in childhood and become severe in the adolescence. It gradually grows in adulthood. But as the age grows and crosses over 50 years, migraine headaches are reduced.
Migraine symptoms are quite noticeable. Migraine headache lasts for about 4 to 72 hours and it is horrible pain. The pain occurs on the front side of the head or either side of the head. The symptoms of migraine are:
- Throbbing pain in the head
- Sensitivity to noise, smell, and light
- Skin paleness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Dark circles
The sufferer who is experiencing the migraine for the first time will be left confused as to what is happening and he/she will get an idea that something is bad.
Treatment for migraine without aura has two primary goals: mitigate the symptoms and prevent future migraine headaches. Homeopathy treatment for migraine is as follows:
- Belladonna: It is safe and it frees the sufferer from headache with sensitivity to light and sound.
- Bryonia: This treatment is helpful when a sufferer is suffering from splitting headaches. During this period the pain is unbearable, accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
- Gelsemium: This remedy is useful when a person is experiencing a headache at the base of the head, usually because of stress.
- Glonoinum: The remedy is helpful with headaches with a feeling of heat or aggravated by heat.
- Ignatia: This type of treatment is for people who experience migraines after emotional ups and downs. The headache is acute on either one side of the head and feels like someone is hammering a nail in the head.
- Iris versicolor: High-level migraine attack with blurred vision that grows towards other parts of the face can be healed by this treatment.
- Natrum muriaticum: This remedy relieves pain from migraine attacks that are affected by grief or emotional imbalance. It may occur just before or after the menstrual period.
- Sanguinaria: This remedy helps sufferer who experiences migraines with stress in the neck and shoulder extended to the forehead. The headache is relieved after passing of gas, vomiting or after sleep.
- Sepia: This treatment is for left-sided migraines accompanied by nausea and dizziness, worse when meals are skipped and near the menstrual period. The pain is often experienced in shock or jerks.
- Silicea: This remedy is migraines that occur after mental exertion or menstrual cycle. Usually, the pain is at the backside of the head and extending to the forehead later. The person may prefer staying indoors in warm, dark places.
Lichen planus refers to an inflammatory disorder which gives rise to lesions in the mouth or the oral cavity, skin and the genitals. These lesions actually occur in rows of clusters that are usually flat topped raised and dark in appearance. Oral lichen planus occurs inside the mouth or the oral cavity which appears as white patches or just as web like thread inside the cheek of the affected individuals.
Symptoms of Oral Lichen Planus
Focusing on the symptoms of oral lichen planus is necessarily an important part of the treatment procedure. A few major symptoms of oral lichen planus are as listed below.
- Formation of lesions inside the mouth
- Usually the eruptions are formed in rows or clusters that have flat tops with the diameter of a few millimetres
- Formation of white patches inside the oral cavity and at times they might be reddish in colour or shiny in appearance
- Sensation of burning pain in the mouth
- Mouth becomes dry with a metallic taste or a quite blunted taste sensation
Homeopathic Treatment of Oral Lichen Planus at CHHC
The use of modern medicines actually finds very little help for lichen planus. The conventional treatment uses dapsone, antihistamines, tropical and systemic steroids. But the use of these medicines over a long period of time can give rise to a number of side effects This is exactly where homeopathic treatment comes to the rescue of the affected individuals. This alternative medicine offers a very promising treatment for oral lichen planus.
Homeopathic treatment for oral lichen planus OLP at CHHC targets the psycho somatic nature of the disorder which not only cures the body but also the mind as well thereby providing the users with long lasting results. One of the best parts of homeopathic treatment is that is prevent relapses in the future and most importantly, the treatment is free from any kinds of side effects. This is exactly the reason as to why homeopathic treatment is considered to offer a much better cure as compared to other forms of medicines.
The most common drug used in case of treatment of oral lichen planus is Ignatia. The treatment so conducted by the doctors at CHHC is usually different from one affected individual to the other. It actually depends on the condition of the affected individual. Another very common homeopathic medicine used in the treatment of oral lichen planus is Borax. Plantago and Merc Sol are the other two important medicines which are used for treating the eruptions in mouth as well as the tongue. So, at any point of time, you are affected by oral lichen planus, do not waste any more time and come to CHHC for the most effective homeopathic treatment in this regard.
Self Care for Oral Lichen Planus
Self care for oral lichen planus is of immense importance along with the homeopathic treatment so as to offer the best results. It is quite essential to properly monitor the diet in an addition to the homeopathic treatment for the disease. Here we have listed a few of the proven self care tips for effective treatment for oral lichen planus.
- Eating a very well balanced diet with the primary focus on fresh fruits as well as raw vegetables
- It is better to avoid spicy foods or caffeinated drinks like coffee and colas
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol
- Regular visit to the dentists for a complete oral examination
- Follow stress relieving methods and practice yoga or meditation
Thus, it can be very well understood that a strategic combination of effective homeopathic treatment along with a few self care measures can provide the best treatment to oral lichen planus.
Migraine with aura which is also referred to as classic migraine is actually a recurring headache that strikes after or at the same time as the sensory disturbances known as aura. This is characterized by neurological phenomenon that is experienced 10 to 30 minutes prior to the headache starts. These disturbances might include blind spots and other changes in the vision, flashes of light or a tingling sensation in the hand or the face. Another type of migraine which is referred to as the common migraine also affects individuals where the treatment procedures are almost the same but the symptoms are different.
Symptoms of Migraine with Aura
The most common symptoms for migraine aura include temporary vision or any other visual disturbances which commonly strikes prior to the other symptoms that are as follows.
- Intense pain in the head
- Sensitivity to light and sound
Migraine aura generally strikes within 60 minutes prior to the starting of the head pain which lasts for about less than an hour. Many times, it might as well happen that migraine aura comes no headache or with very little headache particularly in the individuals with age over 50.
There are some visual signs and symptoms of migraine aura that occur in some people that tend to start right in the centre of the field of the affected people’s vision and then spread outward which includes the following.
- Blind spots that are sometimes outlined by some simple geometric designs
- Shimmering stars or spots
- Experiencing flashes of light
- Loss of vision or distorted vision
- Zigzag lines which slowly float across the field of vision
Some of the affected individuals might also experience the following with migraine aura.
- Weakness of muscles
- Difficulty in speech or language
- Feeling of numbness or a tingling sensation on one hand or on one side of the face
Homeopathic Treatment for Migraine Aura at CHHC
Homeopathic treatment of migraine aura at Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre aims to effectively provide migraine relief to the affected individuals. The homeopathic medicines so used for migraine with aura act on the body at the level of immunity and reinstate the deviated functions. At the same time, the medicines also help to control the symptoms of migraine that too without any side effects. The medicines so used for treatment at CHHC is extremely specific and individualised to every affected individual. That is the reason a thorough history is required to customize the treatment for Migraine. This is exactly the reason as to why the doctors at CHHC plans the homeopathic treatment for migraine aura after a detailed analysis as well as review of the past treatments for migraine and medicines taken by the affected individuals. The homeopathic medicines so used are aimed at curing the disease from the root and not superficially suppression of the symptoms so that it does not reappear.
Lung fibrosis or pulmonary fibrosis is a disease of the lungs where the tissues of the lungs becomes scarred and damaged. This damaged tissue makes it difficult for the lungs to function properly. The worsening or severity of the disease makes the affected individual short of breath. The increase in damage of the lungs worsens the condition of the affected individual and very sadly this damage so caused to the lungs is irreversible. Proper and timely treatment reduces the progression of the disease and improves the quality of life. In the worst cases, lung transplant is the only solution that remains.
Symptoms of Lung Fibrosis to Watch Out For
The signs and symptoms of lung fibrosis should be closely observed so as to administer proper medicines as well as treatment procedures which helps in the progression of the disease any further. Some of the important symptoms of the disease are as follows.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing properly and the condition worsens at the time of climbing stairs or any strenuous activities
- Persistent cough that is dry in nature
- Extreme tiredness or fatigue without any explained cause
- Loss of weigh without any significant explanation
- Aching of the joints and the muscles
- Tips of the fingers widening or rounding
The symptoms and its severity vary from person to person as per the severity of disease.
Causes of Lung Fibrosis
Lung fibrosis thickens and scars the tissue present around the alveoli of the lungs which makes the passing of oxygen into the blood difficult. Some of the notable causes of Lung fibrosis are as listed below.
- Environmental factors or occupational hazards can cause lung fibrosis. Long term and constant exposure to different pollutants as well as toxins such as asbestos fibres, coal dust, grain dust, hard metal dust, silica dust etc. can cause lung fibrosis.
- Radiation therapy or treatments for breast or lung cancer can cause damage to the lungs. The degree of damage depends on the total amount of exposure to radiation and the portion of lungs that underwent the radiation treatment. The lung damage can be even more if chemotherapy was also used and the disease of the lungs for which the treatment was used.
- There are a number of drugs when used can cause lung fibrosis such as some heart medications like amiodarone might harm the tissues of the lungs. Use of some antibiotics like nitrofurantoin or ethambutol and some anti inflammatory drugs like rituximab or sulfasalazine can cause damage to the lungs.
- There are some medical conditions or diseases such as scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis, pneumonia, systemic lupus erythematosus, mixed connective tissue disease, dermatomyositis, sarcoidosis and polymyositis can give rise to lung fibrosis.
Homeopathic treatment for lung fibrosis is aimed at preventing further damage of the lung tissue. A number of homeopathic medicines are used on the affected individuals so as to improve their quality of life which is exactly what is done by CHHC. The most common medicines used in this regard are beryllium and silica which have proved to be very effective in the treatment of the damaged lung tissues. The treatment depends of the extent of damage of lung tissue and the underlying cause of the damage. In many of the cases, arsenum jodatum, calcium carbonicum, lycopodium and teucrium scorodonia are the homeopathic medicines used for the treatment of lung fibrosis.
Why Should People Opt for Homeopathic Treatment?
Homeopathic treatment for lung fibrosis is extremely effective in nature and the vastly experienced doctors at CHHC makes sure that the best possible treatment is offered. The doctors at CHHC make use of the appropriate combination of the homeopathic medicines that too in the correct dosages so as to offer the users with an effective treatment. In an addition to this, the homeopathic medicines aim at the removal of the underlying cause of the disease and not just suppressing the symptoms which is exactly the reason as to why people prefer to opt for homeopathic treatment. Most importantly, the homeopathic medicines do not cause any kinds of side effects which another of the major reason as to why the people should be opting for homeopathic treatment for lung fibrosis. So, at any point of time, you feel lung fibrosis is giving you problems, do not look further and come to CHHC.
Uterine fibroids which is also referred to as myoma are basically non cancerous growth occurring on the walls of the uterus in the females. These vary in shapes, sizes and slowly grows on the wall of the uterus or inside the cavity as well that is in the cervix at the part below the uterus. At times, they also occur even outside the uterus. Uterine fibroids are generally made up of fibrous or muscular tissue of the uterus and blood vessels.
Causes of Uterine Fibroids
The exact causes of uterine fibroids are unknown but some of the major contributory factors of the same are as listed below.
- Increase in the levels of oestrogen hormone in the females
- Excess use of contraceptives
- Enlargement of fibroids at the time of hormone replacement therapy and pregnancy
Few Symptoms to Identify
Here are a few symptoms to identify uterine fibroids which are as follows.
- Feeling of heaviness in the uterus
- Excessive, irregular, heavy or prolonged bleeding during periods
- Pain in particularly the lower abdomen
- Lump in the abdomen
- Sexual intercourse in painful
- Increased frequency of urination
- Bowel pressure with a constant urge for stool
Homeopathic Treatment of Uterine Fibroids at CHHC
Homeopathy treatment for uterine fibroids is quite effective in nature which is exactly the reason as to why a number of affected females opt for the same. In homeopathic treatment, the plan of treatment is devised as per the condition of the patients which means that the treatment is individualized thereby offering better results. The trained and experienced doctors at CHHC makes sure that only the appropriate medicines are used thereby making sure that the treatment is quite effective. In an addition to this, the best part about homeopathic treatment for the uterine fibroids is that it is devoid of any kinds of side effects and hence readily preferred. There are a number of medicines used by the doctors at Cosmic Homeo Healing Center to treat uterine fibroids and here are a few of the major ones used.
- Aurum muriaticum natronatum
- Calcarea carbonica
- Calcarea fluorica
The doctors being highly experienced know exactly what is best suited for the condition of the patients and the homeopathic medicines are prescribed accordingly. Thus, for any of the problems or symptoms related to uterine fibroids, do no look any further and come to Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre for the best possible treatment in this regard.