Lichen planus refers to an inflammatory disorder which gives rise to lesions in the mouth or the oral cavity, skin and the genitals. These lesions actually occur in rows of clusters that are usually flat topped raised and dark in appearance. Oral lichen planus occurs inside the mouth or the oral cavity which appears as white patches or just as web like thread inside the cheek of the affected individuals.
Symptoms of Oral Lichen Planus
Focusing on the symptoms of oral lichen planus is necessarily an important part of the treatment procedure. A few major symptoms of oral lichen planus are as listed below.
- Formation of lesions inside the mouth
- Usually the eruptions are formed in rows or clusters that have flat tops with the diameter of a few millimetres
- Formation of white patches inside the oral cavity and at times they might be reddish in colour or shiny in appearance
- Sensation of burning pain in the mouth
- Mouth becomes dry with a metallic taste or a quite blunted taste sensation
Homeopathic Treatment of Oral Lichen Planus at CHHC
The use of modern medicines actually finds very little help for lichen planus. The conventional treatment uses dapsone, antihistamines, tropical and systemic steroids. But the use of these medicines over a long period of time can give rise to a number of side effects This is exactly where homeopathic treatment comes to the rescue of the affected individuals. This alternative medicine offers a very promising treatment for oral lichen planus.
Homeopathic treatment for oral lichen planus OLP at CHHC targets the psycho somatic nature of the disorder which not only cures the body but also the mind as well thereby providing the users with long lasting results. One of the best parts of homeopathic treatment is that is prevent relapses in the future and most importantly, the treatment is free from any kinds of side effects. This is exactly the reason as to why homeopathic treatment is considered to offer a much better cure as compared to other forms of medicines.
The most common drug used in case of treatment of oral lichen planus is Ignatia. The treatment so conducted by the doctors at CHHC is usually different from one affected individual to the other. It actually depends on the condition of the affected individual. Another very common homeopathic medicine used in the treatment of oral lichen planus is Borax. Plantago and Merc Sol are the other two important medicines which are used for treating the eruptions in mouth as well as the tongue. So, at any point of time, you are affected by oral lichen planus, do not waste any more time and come to CHHC for the most effective homeopathic treatment in this regard.
Self Care for Oral Lichen Planus
Self care for oral lichen planus is of immense importance along with the homeopathic treatment so as to offer the best results. It is quite essential to properly monitor the diet in an addition to the homeopathic treatment for the disease. Here we have listed a few of the proven self care tips for effective treatment for oral lichen planus.
- Eating a very well balanced diet with the primary focus on fresh fruits as well as raw vegetables
- It is better to avoid spicy foods or caffeinated drinks like coffee and colas
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol
- Regular visit to the dentists for a complete oral examination
- Follow stress relieving methods and practice yoga or meditation
Thus, it can be very well understood that a strategic combination of effective homeopathic treatment along with a few self care measures can provide the best treatment to oral lichen planus.
Migraine with aura which is also referred to as classic migraine is actually a recurring headache that strikes after or at the same time as the sensory disturbances known as aura. This is characterized by neurological phenomenon that is experienced 10 to 30 minutes prior to the headache starts. These disturbances might include blind spots and other changes in the vision, flashes of light or a tingling sensation in the hand or the face. Another type of migraine which is referred to as the common migraine also affects individuals where the treatment procedures are almost the same but the symptoms are different.
Symptoms of Migraine with Aura
The most common symptoms for migraine aura include temporary vision or any other visual disturbances which commonly strikes prior to the other symptoms that are as follows.
- Intense pain in the head
- Sensitivity to light and sound
Migraine aura generally strikes within 60 minutes prior to the starting of the head pain which lasts for about less than an hour. Many times, it might as well happen that migraine aura comes no headache or with very little headache particularly in the individuals with age over 50.
There are some visual signs and symptoms of migraine aura that occur in some people that tend to start right in the centre of the field of the affected people’s vision and then spread outward which includes the following.
- Blind spots that are sometimes outlined by some simple geometric designs
- Shimmering stars or spots
- Experiencing flashes of light
- Loss of vision or distorted vision
- Zigzag lines which slowly float across the field of vision
Some of the affected individuals might also experience the following with migraine aura.
- Weakness of muscles
- Difficulty in speech or language
- Feeling of numbness or a tingling sensation on one hand or on one side of the face
Homeopathic Treatment for Migraine Aura at CHHC
Homeopathic treatment of migraine aura at Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre aims to effectively provide migraine relief to the affected individuals. The homeopathic medicines so used for migraine with aura act on the body at the level of immunity and reinstate the deviated functions. At the same time, the medicines also help to control the symptoms of migraine that too without any side effects. The medicines so used for treatment at CHHC is extremely specific and individualised to every affected individual. That is the reason a thorough history is required to customize the treatment for Migraine. This is exactly the reason as to why the doctors at CHHC plans the homeopathic treatment for migraine aura after a detailed analysis as well as review of the past treatments for migraine and medicines taken by the affected individuals. The homeopathic medicines so used are aimed at curing the disease from the root and not superficially suppression of the symptoms so that it does not reappear.
Lung fibrosis or pulmonary fibrosis is a disease of the lungs where the tissues of the lungs becomes scarred and damaged. This damaged tissue makes it difficult for the lungs to function properly. The worsening or severity of the disease makes the affected individual short of breath. The increase in damage of the lungs worsens the condition of the affected individual and very sadly this damage so caused to the lungs is irreversible. Proper and timely treatment reduces the progression of the disease and improves the quality of life. In the worst cases, lung transplant is the only solution that remains.
Symptoms of Lung Fibrosis to Watch Out For
The signs and symptoms of lung fibrosis should be closely observed so as to administer proper medicines as well as treatment procedures which helps in the progression of the disease any further. Some of the important symptoms of the disease are as follows.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing properly and the condition worsens at the time of climbing stairs or any strenuous activities
- Persistent cough that is dry in nature
- Extreme tiredness or fatigue without any explained cause
- Loss of weigh without any significant explanation
- Aching of the joints and the muscles
- Tips of the fingers widening or rounding
The symptoms and its severity vary from person to person as per the severity of disease.
Causes of Lung Fibrosis
Lung fibrosis thickens and scars the tissue present around the alveoli of the lungs which makes the passing of oxygen into the blood difficult. Some of the notable causes of Lung fibrosis are as listed below.
- Environmental factors or occupational hazards can cause lung fibrosis. Long term and constant exposure to different pollutants as well as toxins such as asbestos fibres, coal dust, grain dust, hard metal dust, silica dust etc. can cause lung fibrosis.
- Radiation therapy or treatments for breast or lung cancer can cause damage to the lungs. The degree of damage depends on the total amount of exposure to radiation and the portion of lungs that underwent the radiation treatment. The lung damage can be even more if chemotherapy was also used and the disease of the lungs for which the treatment was used.
- There are a number of drugs when used can cause lung fibrosis such as some heart medications like amiodarone might harm the tissues of the lungs. Use of some antibiotics like nitrofurantoin or ethambutol and some anti inflammatory drugs like rituximab or sulfasalazine can cause damage to the lungs.
- There are some medical conditions or diseases such as scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis, pneumonia, systemic lupus erythematosus, mixed connective tissue disease, dermatomyositis, sarcoidosis and polymyositis can give rise to lung fibrosis.
Homeopathic treatment for lung fibrosis is aimed at preventing further damage of the lung tissue. A number of homeopathic medicines are used on the affected individuals so as to improve their quality of life which is exactly what is done by CHHC. The most common medicines used in this regard are beryllium and silica which have proved to be very effective in the treatment of the damaged lung tissues. The treatment depends of the extent of damage of lung tissue and the underlying cause of the damage. In many of the cases, arsenum jodatum, calcium carbonicum, lycopodium and teucrium scorodonia are the homeopathic medicines used for the treatment of lung fibrosis.
Why Should People Opt for Homeopathic Treatment?
Homeopathic treatment for lung fibrosis is extremely effective in nature and the vastly experienced doctors at CHHC makes sure that the best possible treatment is offered. The doctors at CHHC make use of the appropriate combination of the homeopathic medicines that too in the correct dosages so as to offer the users with an effective treatment. In an addition to this, the homeopathic medicines aim at the removal of the underlying cause of the disease and not just suppressing the symptoms which is exactly the reason as to why people prefer to opt for homeopathic treatment. Most importantly, the homeopathic medicines do not cause any kinds of side effects which another of the major reason as to why the people should be opting for homeopathic treatment for lung fibrosis. So, at any point of time, you feel lung fibrosis is giving you problems, do not look further and come to CHHC.
Uterine fibroids which is also referred to as myoma are basically non cancerous growth occurring on the walls of the uterus in the females. These vary in shapes, sizes and slowly grows on the wall of the uterus or inside the cavity as well that is in the cervix at the part below the uterus. At times, they also occur even outside the uterus. Uterine fibroids are generally made up of fibrous or muscular tissue of the uterus and blood vessels.
Causes of Uterine Fibroids
The exact causes of uterine fibroids are unknown but some of the major contributory factors of the same are as listed below.
- Increase in the levels of oestrogen hormone in the females
- Excess use of contraceptives
- Enlargement of fibroids at the time of hormone replacement therapy and pregnancy
Few Symptoms to Identify
Here are a few symptoms to identify uterine fibroids which are as follows.
- Feeling of heaviness in the uterus
- Excessive, irregular, heavy or prolonged bleeding during periods
- Pain in particularly the lower abdomen
- Lump in the abdomen
- Sexual intercourse in painful
- Increased frequency of urination
- Bowel pressure with a constant urge for stool
Homeopathic Treatment of Uterine Fibroids at CHHC
Homeopathy treatment for uterine fibroids is quite effective in nature which is exactly the reason as to why a number of affected females opt for the same. In homeopathic treatment, the plan of treatment is devised as per the condition of the patients which means that the treatment is individualized thereby offering better results. The trained and experienced doctors at CHHC makes sure that only the appropriate medicines are used thereby making sure that the treatment is quite effective. In an addition to this, the best part about homeopathic treatment for the uterine fibroids is that it is devoid of any kinds of side effects and hence readily preferred. There are a number of medicines used by the doctors at Cosmic Homeo Healing Center to treat uterine fibroids and here are a few of the major ones used.
- Aurum muriaticum natronatum
- Calcarea carbonica
- Calcarea fluorica
The doctors being highly experienced know exactly what is best suited for the condition of the patients and the homeopathic medicines are prescribed accordingly. Thus, for any of the problems or symptoms related to uterine fibroids, do no look any further and come to Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre for the best possible treatment in this regard.
Osteoarthritis is one of the very commonly occurring causes of joint disabilities particularly in middle and old age. It is basically a form of arthritis which results in the breakdown and ultimately in the loss of the cartilage of one or more joints. This disease is more common with age and it commonly frequented as the individuals age. Before the age of 45, osteoarthritis more commonly occurs in the males and after the age of 55, the disease occurs more commonly in the females. Osteoarthritis usually affects the joints of the hands, feet, spine as well as the large weight bearing joints, like the hips and knees. One of the major problems of disease is that it has no known cause which makes it quite difficult to devise a treatment plan. This type of osteoarthritis is referred to as primary osteoarthritis. In another type of osteoarthritis where the cause is known, then it is referred to as secondary osteoarthritis.
Causes of Osteoarthritis
Let us learn about the causes of osteoarthritis that are as listed below.
- In case of primary osteoarthritis which is not caused as a result of any injury or a disease is usually caused by the natural aging of the joint. As the human body ages, the content of water in the cartilage is increased and the protein content of the cartilage is reduced which gives rise to osteoarthritis.
- In case of advanced arthritis, a complete loss of the cartilage cushion between the bones and the joint occurs. This is usually caused as a result of repetitive use of the worn joints with time. This is turn can cause irritation as well as inflammation of the cartilage thereby resulting in swelling associated with joint pain.
- Another cause of osteoarthritis is the inflammation of the cartilage which actually stimulates new bony outgrowths that are also referred to as spurs occurring around the joints.
- In case of secondary osteoarthritis, it is the result of another disease or condition. There are a number of conditions that cause secondary arthritis such as repeated trauma or surgery of joints, obesity, diabetes, gout, abnormal joints at the time of birth or other hormonal disorders. These types of conditions cause mechanical stress on the joints thereby causing osteoarthritis.
- Repeated trauma to the joints and their tissues can cause osteoarthritis.
- Hormonal disturbances can also cause wearing of the cartilages which results in osteoarthritis.
- Deposition of crystals of uric acid when the levels of uric acid are high in blood can result in the degeneration of cartilages causing osteoarthritis.
Signs and Symptoms to Look Out for
The signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis greatly varies from patients to patients. Few of the important signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis to look out for are as listed below.
- Pain in the affected joints after repetitive use which usually worsens in the later part of the day
- Swelling, warmth and creaking of the joints that are affected
- Joints causing pain even when at rest with the restriction of motion is a sign of severe osteoarthritis
- Liming with pain in the joints where motion is almost completely restricted is a sign of final stage osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis of the lumbar spine or cervical spine causing pain in the lower back or in the neck region. Formation of bony spurs along the arthritic spine causing irritation to the spinal nerves along with pain radiating from the spine associated with a feeling of tingling as well as numbness in the parts that are affected
How is Osteoarthritis Diagnosed?
There are actually no blood tests for diagnosing osteoarthritis. A few blood tests are conducted in case of secondary osteoarthritis. The most common tests conducted for the diagnosis of osteoarthritis is x-rays. The findings of the x rays allow the doctors to understand the actual condition of the joints as well as the cartilages. The x rays also detect the presence of bony spurs which helps in the diagnosing as well as the confirmation of osteoarthritis in the affected individuals. In some of the cases, the doctors also use surgical intervention for the appropriate diagnosis of osteoarthritis. Arthroscopy is a surgical method in which a viewing tube is inserted into the joint space for the accurate detection of abnormalities along with the damage caused to the cartilage as well as the ligaments.
Homeopathic Treatment at CHHC
Homeopathy treatment for osteoarthritis is effectively carried out at CHHC. The adequately trained as well as the vastly experienced doctors at the clinic makes sure that the symptoms are in control with a relief from the pain. The use of the appropriate homeopathic medicines has the ability to slow down the process of degeneration thereby offering a considerable amount of relief from pain in the affected individuals. The doctors prescribe the right homeopathic medicines along with some of the basic exercises as well as physiotherapy for the purpose of providing relief to the patients. Some of most commonly used homeopathic medicines for the treatment of osteoarthritis are as mentioned below.
- Acid Benzoic
- Argentum Nitricum
The doctors use these homeopathic medicines as per conditions of the affected individuals and necessarily provides them with the most appropriate medicine for the best possible treatment.
Skin is actually the largest organ of the body which weighs about 4 kg on an average of an adult human being. It approximately covers an area of about two square metres. The skin serves a lot of functions and among them the most important is the protection against chemicals, microbes, radiation etc. The skin also helps in the preservation of the proper balance of the internal environment by helping to keep us warm and prevents us from drying up. Moreover, the skin has the sensation of touch in all its variety.
Main Parts of Skin
The skin of human beings has two main parts that are as follows.
Epidermis – This is the superficial layer of the skin with varying thickness in various places of the body like 0.1 mm on the eyelids and 1 mm on the soles of the feet. The epidermis is devoid of blood vessels and the most superficial layer is dead which sheds constantly.
Dermis – It is the inner layer of the skin lying below the dermis supporting as well as nourishing it along with providing a number of other functions and immunity.
Allergies of the Skin
Skin problems are very commonly occurring and studies have revealed that about 20 to 30 percent of the population suffer from some or the other skin problems. The most commonly occurring skin problems is skin allergies which can be of numerous types and is mostly curable. The most serious form of skin problem is malignant melanoma which is actually the most aggressive form of skin cancer.
Skin allergies include eczema, psoriasis, hives and a number of others. Some other allergies of skin are induced by the external environment like bites of insects, exposure of chemicals, burns etc. The different types allergies of the skin are characterised by something different such as rashes, reddening of skin, itching sensation, bumps of skin and many more.
Homeopathic Treatment of Skin Allergies
Homeopathic treatment for skin allergies is certainly one of the most preferred form of treatment whether it be eczema, psoriasis or the others. This is because of the fact that homeopathy tries to holistically take care of the allergies of the skin by the treatment of the underlying causes rather than just supressing the symptoms of the condition that has occurred. In an addition to this, treatment with homeopathy makes sure that there are no side effects. This is undoubtedly one of the major reasons as to why most of the affected individuals with some or the other skin allergies opt for homeopathic treatment.
How CHHC Helps?
CHHC is one of the most trusted and reputed homeopathic clinics that helps the individuals affected with skin allergies offering them with the best possible treatment. The doctors at the clinic are adequately trained and vastly experienced so as to make sure that only the best as well as the most effective homeopathic medicines are prescribed for the purpose of offering the best cure. Some of the most common homeopathic medicines used by CHHC for dealing with the skin allergies are as listed below.
- Arsenicum – It is used to treat the ailments of the skin in cases where the skin gets thickened like in cases of chronic eczema, chronic urticarial and psoriasis.
- Apis Mellifica – This medicine is used for urticarial infections with a sudden onset of formation of welts that is widespread.
- Hepar Sulphur – It is of great help in the treatment of moist eruptions on the folds of the skin as well as joints.
- Caladium – Caladium is great in case of asthmatics who tend to suffer from rashes.
- Medorrhinum – It is used for especially the babies who have rashes around their anus referred to as the diaper rashes. This medicine helps in the eruptions to subside.
- Sulphur – Sulphur is just great for rashes that are extremely itchy with a burning sensation. It is good for rough, dry and peeling skin or in cases of fluid filled bumps or blisters.
- Psorinum – This is an extremely powerful homeopathic medicines for itching and skin rashes particularly in the bend of joints.
- Belladonna – It is used for sudden appearance of bright red rashes along with a feeling of heat and the rashes appear intensely.
- Camphora – This is remedy for rash that arises as a result of exposure to sun.
So, at any point of time you feel that you are facing a lot of trouble with skin allergies, do not waste any more time and come to CHHC for getting the best treatment from the most experienced doctors.
Psoriasis is one of the most common skin problems that people suffer This skin problem occurs due to a defective immune system. The skin cells are forced to develop on the surface of the skin forcing them to form scales or red patches which are itchy and painful also.
Causes of Psoriasis
Although the actual cause is unknown, it is often believed that a combination of elements that leads to this health condition. Psoriasis is basically an auto immune disease where excess of skin cells is caused by the inflammatory chemicals which are produced by T-cells that are specialized white blood cells. The T cells in general travel through the body for defending it against foreign substances but due to the defect in the immune system of the body the T cells attack the healthy cells of the skin as if to fight an infection or heal a wound. These overactive T cells also promotes an increased production of healthy skin cells, T cells and other white blood cells particularly the neutrophils.
These cells them travel into the skin causing the skin to redden and at times pus also develops in the pustular lesions. This process of formation of new skin cells continue where the new skin cells very quickly move to the outermost layer of the skin in very quick time which results in skin cells building up thick and in scaly patches on the surface of the skin. This ongoing cycle causes psoriasis until a treatment takes place. Now, the reason for malfunctioning of the T cells is not completely clear. Researches reveal that a combination of genetic as well as environmental factors play a crucial role. Some of the major factors that trigger psoriasis are as follows.
- Infections of the skin like strep throat and others
- Skin injury such as a cut, scrape, bite of a bug or a very severe sunburn
- Excessive smoking
- Too much consumption of alcohol
- Extreme stress
- Deficiency of vitamin D
- Consumption of some medicines for bipolar disorder, antimalarial drugs, blood pressure etc.
Symptoms of Psoriasis
Psoriasis affects almost all parts of the body but It commonly affects the skin around the elbows, scalp and knees. The signs and symptoms of psoriasis differ from person to person. Some of the common symptoms of this skin disease are as follows.
- Thick silvery scales that cover the red patches of skin
- Cracked and dry skin that could bleed
- Small scaling spots particularly seen in the children
- Soreness, Itching and burning
- Ridged, thickened and pitted
- Stiff and Swollen joints
Common Types of Psoriasis
- Plaque psoriasis: Most common and causes dry, raised and red colored skin scratches that is itchy and painful.
- Nail psoriasis: This affects the fingernails and toenails resulting in pitting, abnormal and unusual nail growth and nail discoloration.
- Guttate psoriasis: Mostly seen in children and young adults. It is mainly triggered by infection caused by bacteria and causes small, tear shaped, scaling cuts on the scalp, trunk, arms and legs.
- Inverse psoriasis: Mainly affects the skin under the arms, groin, under the breasts and genitals and results in smooth red patches of swollen skin.
- Psoriatic arthritis: Psoriasis can also affect the joints causing pain apart from the inflammation and scaly skin. It is called Psoriatic Arthritis.
Diagnosis of Psoriasis
In most of the cases of psoriasis, the diagnosis of the condition is quite a straightforward one. The very well trained doctors at CHHC usually begin with a physical examination by checking the skin thoroughly along with the nails and scalp. The doctors at the clinic also collect information about the medical history of the affected individual along with an enquiry about the family history of psoriasis. In some cases, lab tests are required to be performed in order to know the depth of the condition where a skin biopsy is done. A small sample of skin in taken and examined in order to diagnose the exact type of psoriasis and ruling out the other conditions of the skin.
Homeopathic Treatment of Psoriasis by CHHC
Psoriasis being an auto immune disease is not completely curable but with effective treatment procedures the skin disease can be kept under control. The homeopathic treatment for psoriasis tries to relieve the affected individuals in easing the symptoms and thus keeping the disease in control. As homeopathic medicines are made from natural ingredients, there is almost no side effects yet they are quite effective in treating the same.
In the case of Psoriasis, what homeopathy does is it focuses on the cause of a problem and intends to correct the cause that has triggered the cell division and also the skin inflammation. Once this is accomplished, the symptoms begin to vanish and the skin starts to look normal. The treatments in homeopathy may not show overnight results but in the long run will make you healthier and rejuvenated.
Some of the most effective homeopathic medicines used by the doctors at CHHC that helps to quite effectively deal with the condition of Psoriasis are as listed below.
- Arsenic Album: Effective for Psoriasis with Silver Scales
- Graphites Naturalis: Taken for Psoriasis with cracked skin
- Arsenic Iodatum: Advised for Psoriasis with shedding of large scales
- Kali Ars: Administered for Psoriasis that leaves discoloration on the skin
Thus, for any types of psoriasis or similar symptoms, do not hesitate to contact CHHC for the best possible homeopathy remedy.
So, if you are facing any kinds of problems with psoriasis, do not waste any more time and opt of psoriasis cure in homeopathy.
Leukoderma which is also referred to as Vitiligo is a disorder of the skin where the skin tends to lose its original colour in patches. These patches are usually irregular in shapes as well as sizes. This is actually a pigmentation disorder where the pigment-producing cells in the skin that the melanocytes begin to get destroyed. As a result of this, there begins to develop white patches on the skin. In addition to this, the hair so growing in that affected area might also lose their colour and start turning grey.
This is such a disorder that has a great psychological impact on the affected individuals particularly in the young ones and the adolescents. Dealing with the same at times becomes extremely difficult specifically if the white patches are developed on the visible portions of the skin like the face, arms, hands, feet. It can also develop on the genitals as well. In these situations, very strong emotions develop and the affected individuals fear of being depressed, embarrassed or simply worried about what other people would say or how they would react.
Causes of Leukoderma
The exact cause of leukoderma is still not clearly known but it is believed to an autoimmune disorder where the pigment-producing cells that provide colour to the skin are being destroyed by the antibodies of the own body. The destruction so caused to the melanocytes and the defective formation of the new melanocytes results in the loss of melanin which is exactly why the skin loses its original colour and white patches begin to develop. Some of the major factors that trigger leukoderma areas listed below.
- An over-reactive immune system which causes destruction to the melanocytes
- A highly psychologically stressful even in the life of the individual
- Imbalance of genetic oxidative stress
- An individual with a family history of leukoderma is more prone clearly proving that heredity is a major cause
- Harming of the skin as a result of a cut or sunburn
- Extensive and prolonged exposure to some chemicals
- A neural cause might also trigger leukoderma
- White patches on the skin can also be caused by a virus
In addition to this, leukoderma has also been found to be associated with a few of the autoimmune disorders as well as inflammatory diseases affecting the people that are as follows.
- Addison’s disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Alopecia areata
- Pernicious anaemia
Symptoms to Watch Out for
- The individuals affected with leukoderma or Vitiligo develop white patches on the skin that are of irregular sizes and shapes. It is more common on the exposed parts of the skin like hands, face, neck, arms etc. It can also occur on the non-exposed parts like the genitals, breasts, thighs etc.
- In some of the affected individuals, the hair might turn grey. Additionally, there might be a white discolouration inside the mouth as well all of which needs to be watched out for. The spread of the patches cannot be determined where at times it might completely stop right after the occurrence of the first patch.
- In general, these white patches do not spread. In some of the affected individuals, it might take several years to develop whereas on the other hand, in some individuals, large areas can be covered with patches within a few months. Moreover, in some of the patients, a good amount of mental stress can propel the growth of these white patches.
- There are a number of affected individuals who feel distressed and stigmatized by this condition. The self-image drops drastically which in turn might lead to depression. Many affected individuals have been seen to have developed a negative feeling about the same.
- Most of the patients report feelings of embarrassment which can lead to low self-esteem as well as social isolation. It feels very awkward when the white patches develop on the face giving rise to frustration, anger and disillusionment. Particularly in the teenagers, disturbances in mood, mood swings, irritability and depression are very common.
- Thus, it can be clearly understood as to how this disease of leukoderma causes a significant psychological impact on the affected individuals. Sometimes, the psychological impact is more severe as compared to the disease. So, it is extremely important to begin the process of treatment at a proper time.
Homeopathic Treatment of Leukoderma by CHHC
- If you are affected by leukoderma or Vitiligo, it would be a very good idea to opt for homeopathic treatment. Now, at this point of time, if you are in search of homeopathy treatment for leukoderma Vadodara, then look no further and come to CHHC.
- CHHC offers top quality homeopathic treatment for leukoderma. With the adequately trained and vastly experienced doctors, you can be assured of getting the best possible treatment for leukoderma.
- The general homeopathic medicines used for the treatment of leukoderma are Arsenic Album, Baryta Carb, Arsenic Sulph Falvus and Baryta Mur. In addition to this, the expert doctors at CHHC make use of the following medicines to offer an effective treatment to leukoderma.
- Sulphur – It is certainly one of the best and most effective homeopathic remedies for leukoderma
- Silicea – It is the constitutional medicine used by the doctors for the treatment of leukoderma
- Calcarea Carb – This homeopathic medicine is used when there are milky white spots on the affected individual’s skin
- Arsenic Album – Keeping the psychological impact in mind the doctors prescribe this homeopathic medicine for the affected individuals who have very anxious personalities
- Sepia – This homeopathic medicine is used for the treatment of leukoderma in the individuals who have a quite indifferent attitude.
The doctors of CHHC have the necessary skill set as well as the expertise to appropriately assess the whole situation along with the patients’ psychological condition and accordingly proceed with the treatment for the purpose of bringing about the intended results as early as possible.
Heel Pain Treatment
Heel pain has become a very common issue that is being faced by individuals. It is also referred to as Plantar fasciitis and is found to be more common in the women as compared to the men. This occurs at the time when the plantar fascia suffers inflammation as a result of excessive stress.
The pain so caused is generally much more when the first step is put after resting position particularly in the morning after getting up from sleep and stretching the feet in an upward position. Many times, the heel pain happens to be so severe that the affected individual cannot put the feet on the floor when rising from a sitting position.
About Plantar Fascia and Plantar Fasciitis
The plantar fascia is actually a band of tissue (ligament) which is thick and flat. It originates from the heel bone and connects to the base of the toes. It provides support to the arch of the foot.
Actually, the plantar fasciitis is a non-inflammatory condition of plantar fascia causing pain. It is basically a non-inflammatory micro tear of the fascia which causes the pain and it the result of excessive stress on its surface. But at times, the inflammation of the plantar fascia causes the unbearable pain as well.
Major Causes of Heel Pain
Some of the major causes of heel pain areas listed below.
- The first major cause of heel pain is the inflammation or a small tear of plantar fascia which is present at the bottom of the foot mainly due to excessive stress.
- Another common cause of heel pain is due to a heel spur which is basically an abnormal bony growth occurring at the bottom of the heel. This pain as a result of heel spur gets worse at the time of standing and walking.
- Achilles tendinitis also causes heel pain to a great extent. It is caused due to the inflammation of the Achilles tendon which is actually a band of tissue which helps in the connection of the calf muscle in the back of leg to the heel bone.
- Heel pain can also be caused because of rheumatoid arthritis which is an autoimmune disease that affects the small joints of the body causing intense pain along with inflammation.
- Gout can also be another cause of heel pain along with tenderness as well as swelling which is caused due to the high levels of uric acid in the blood.
The major trigger factors of heel pain are as mentioned below.
- Prolonged standing on a hard surface that too on a regular basis
- Too much pressure on the foot
- Wear and tear of the tendons or ligaments due to external factors such as sports activities, work etc.
Management of Heel Pain with Homeopathy by CHHC
- Heel pain homeopathic treatment is one of the most preferred treatment options and the main reason behind the fact is its high effectiveness.
- The expert and experienced doctors at CHHC makes sure to provide an effective cure to heel pain. In addition to this, homeopathic treatment for heel pain does not cause any side effects which is exactly why the affected individuals are always looking forward to it.
- The homeopathic medicines so used for the treatment of heel pain are completely safe without the involvement of any adverse side effects yet quite effective in the treatment of both chronic as well as acute heel pain.
- These medicines start acting from the root and hence quite helpful in inhibiting the recurrence of the process of the disease.
- Moreover, they help in the stimulation of the defence mechanism of the body and strengthens it which help in the complete eradication of the pain. The doctors at CHHC makes use of the following medicines for the treatment of heel pain.
- Rhus Tox and Pulsatilla – These are the two of the top homeopathic medicines used for treating heel pain as a result of plantar fasciitis
- Aranea Diadema and Calcarea Fluor – These medicines are used to treat heel pain that is caused by the heel spurs.
- Ruta and Ledum Pal – Both of these medicines are used along with Rhus Tox for providing relief from heel pain caused due to Achilles tendinitis
- Bryonia – Used along with Rhus Tox for heel pain from rheumatoid arthritis
- Colchicum and Lycopodium – Used for the treatment of heel pain arising out of gout
The doctors at CHHC are highly trained and qualified so as to use the best combination of medicines for the best treatment of heel pain. So, at any point of time, you feel heel pain is causing trouble in your life, do not waste even a moment and seek help from CHHC for the best possible results within a short period of time.
After the scorching heat of the summer, the monsoon is simply welcomed by all. The rains provide us with great relief but at the same time, it takes a toll on the health of the skin. This creates a lot of problems and difficulties for us. This is the ultimate reason as to why the necessity of caring for the skin arises during the monsoon season.
Common Problems of the Skin During Monsoon
Some of the most common skin problems that arise during the monsoon are as listed below.
- Infections – Infections of the skin are most common during the monsoons. The infections are both fungal as well as bacterial. The common infections include acne, facial folliculitis and ringworm. This is due to the fact of high humidity in the hair which causes excess sweating, photo toxic effects of the sun, and dehydration.
- Hyperhidrosis – It is actually excessive sweating particularly in the palms, armpits, face, soles of the feet, torso and the scalp. These conditions worsen during the monsoons resulting in body odour and other infections.
- Patchy Uneven Skin or Pigmentation – Hyperpigmentation is common during the monsoons which is featured by the darkening of a particular area of the skin as a result of excess production of melanin.
- Allergies – Allergies of the skin are extremely common during the rainy season which is characterised usually by rashes which might be itchy as well.
Skin Care Tips During Monsoons
A few important skin care tips that are to be followed during the rainy season for effectively protecting the skin from a number of common problems of the monsoons are as enumerated below.
- First of all, it is of immense importance to thoroughly cleanse the skin for the effective removal of all of the impurities that can invade through the dirty rain water. Proper cleansing keeps the bacteria, fungus and other problem causing elements at bay.
- Use of sunscreen is almost a mandate for the prevention of the UV rays of the sun to cause harm to the skin.
- Bathing properly is of a great help in the prevention of a number of skin conditions that are particularly common during the monsoons.
- It is essential to allow your feet to breathe properly. It is better to avoid wearing closed footwear which will otherwise accumulate dirty rain water resulting in bacterial or fungal infections. Wearing waterproof footwear that allows air circulation would be ideal.
- Sweating is a common affair during the monsoons and hence staying hydrated is necessary which helps the skin have enough moisture thereby preventing it from looking dull or pale.
Homeopathic Treatment for Skin During Monsoons by CHHC
Cosmic Homeo Healign Centre certainly offers the best homeopathic treatment for skin disorders and that too without any kinds of side effects. The results are also quick which is the ultimate reason as to why CHHC is the most preferable choice when it comes to treatment for skin disorders especially in the rainy season. Homeopathic medicines take a very good care of you at the time of the monsoons from the common problems that come up. These medicines play a crucial role in dealing with a number of skin related problems during the rainy season. The most common medicines used in this regard are as mentioned below.
- Graphites – This medicine is a remedy for a wide range of skin diseases with the symptoms of dry as well as patchy skin.
- Sulphur – It is best remedy for treating acne, eczema psoriasis etc.
- Thuja Occidentalis – This homeopathic medicine is highly effective in the treatment of warts freckles acne and dry skin.
- Cantharis – It is used in curing sunburns, insect bites and eruptions on the skin.
- Arsenicum – It is used for the treatment of skin allergies with itching and burning sensation.
- Psoronium – This is the appropriate homeopathic medicine for skin rashes as well as itching.