There are many age old medical practices that heals people from within following a holistic approach. These gentle way of curing people have lasting effects on their health. Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre, located in Vadodara offers a range of services. Have a look on some of the services available at the centre.
Homeopathy – Homeopathy offers permanent and profound healing. Unless it has been prescribed incorrectly, it does not palliate and ensures deep healing. The healing process may be long and drawn out, but it offers desired outcomes.
Holistic Healing- As the name suggests, this approach brings about a cure from a variety of ailments from within. Practitioners bring about a balance between body, mind and soul to impart a healing touch. Other services available include Acupressure, Ayurveda, Kundalini, Dowsing, Reiki, Naturopathy, Aura Imaging and more.
Aesthetics – As part of these services, an eclectic blend of homeopathy and finesse of aesthetics have been used to bring about aesthetic and cosmetic improvements in a person. Again, a holistic approach is used to bring about best results. Some of the treatment options available are Cryolipolysis, Q-switch nd: yag laser, Microderm abrasion, Skin peels, Diode laser and more.
Beauty Services- Every person wishes to look beautiful and attractive. At Cosmic Homeo Healing Center, ancient holistic treatment options are used to help a person enjoy youthful and smooth complexioned skin. People can undergo deep cleansing, a variety of facials, hair spa and a lot more. They can choose facials as per their skin tone and other requirements.
Medispa- At Medispa, one can enjoy services like full body spa and an invigorating massage. A range of facial options are available like Swedish massage, Balinese Massage, Deep tissue massage, lomi lomi massage, Abhyanga and more. These facials bring immense relief and relaxation to a tired soul and body.
Besides above mentioned services, Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre also provides services like hair fall treatment, heel pain treatment and weight loss management packages. Using these treatment options, a person can enjoy a healthy and fit body.
For more information visit: www.homeopathyhealing.net
It is the desire of every person to appear beautiful and gorgeous. Many of them are of the opinion that it is only the celebrity and the rich, who can afford to get that look which people generally crave for. But, what many of them are not aware is that there have emerged many centers that have been offering the very latest in skin treatments to make the person to appear beautiful and feel fresh and better. Some reputed centers like the CHHC is known to follow a holistic and ancient approach, using time tested herbal products and remedies, within a sophisticated, modern, lively atmosphere.
Excellent diversified skin treatment services
There are varieties of services offered by this center to help enhance youthful, natural, radiant skin. A clear skin is what everyone should possess. Here, they are provided with effective treatments, by using the right, natural ingredients and the results generated are simply mind boggling. The center believes in providing internal treatment by taking care of the root cause using homeopathic medicines to help the clients to achieve fabulous, long lasting results.
Some services offered to enhance the beauty of the skin
- Mini Facial: Suitable for teens within 25 years, which includes exfoliation, pack, toning and cleansing.
- Age repair facial: Helps to firm and tighten the skin, due to the presence of organic and natural formulation. Products containing antioxidants as well as ingredients like sandalwood, grape seed, apricot and cocoa that are full of anti-aging properties can help diminish the aging signs and increase collagen production for helping the skin to regain elasticity.
- Essential oil Facial: With this, incredible changes can be brought to the skin. The potent regenerative properties present can help balance PH, normalize oil, renew dull complexions, smooth wrinkles and fine lines. Depending upon the skin constitution and type, various essential oils like sandalwood, jojoba, rosehip and lavender are used.
- Radiance and re-vitalizing facial: The delicate handmade facial products, enriched with aloe vera, licorice, seasonal fruits and blended with rose water, honey can pamper the skin effectively.
Hand & food services
Nail cleaning and grooming are part of the treatment, combined with oil massage application with very specific acupressure points for relaxation and alleviating stress.
This treatment generally includes the following:
- Deep conditioning combined with hair steaming/oil massaging/hair wash
- Hair pack/mask
Through this treatment, it is possible to have the hair follicles strengthened, nourish roots and to revitalize the scalps, thus leading towards natural hair rebirth, which is enhanced by homeopathic and ethnic herbal remedies. Moreover, it assists in increasing cell metabolism, stimulates blood circulation and normalizes oil secretions. It is also good for rejuvenating and nourishing the tresses. Those facing hair loss or having damaged and dull hair can enjoy the benefits from this treatment. It is also useful for stopping hair fall and to regain bounce of hair, its shine and sheen.
Therefore, with regular and proper skin care regime, it is possible to have a glowing, smooth, beautiful skin.
For more information visit: www.homeopathyhealing.net
People suffer from different kinds of diseases and ailments. Asthma is a disease which a person is born with. It is either genetic or poor immunity that causes it. It is basically a breathing problem which is caused due to the inflammation of the airways in our body. The muscle around the airway becomes so tight during asthma attacks that the lining of the passage swells. Thus, the amount of air that is taken in reduces.
What are the different symptoms of asthma?
There are different symptoms of asthma. Since the lungs swell up, shortness of breath, wheezing, coughing and chest tightness are common symptoms that are witnessed in these patients. It is true that asthma has no complete cure. The symptoms that are noticed in the case of asthma patients are often caused due to allergies or due to exposure to allergens. Thus, people having asthma problems need to stay away from dust mites, pet danger, mold or pollen. There are certain non-allergic triggers like pollution, smoke and cold-air which have deadly affects on asthma patients. When asthmatic patients suffer from cough and cold, their flare-ups is worse. They are also advised to stay away from over-exercising or too much stress.
How prevention is better than cure?
There are no permanent treatments for asthma. But, one can always try and prevent it from occurring and provide little relief to people with the problem. Carpets should be removed from bedrooms and they should not be too furry. They must be cleaned and vacuumed every day. Moulds should not be allowed to form. The humidity levels should be kept at an all-time low. If there is anybody in the house who is a smoker, then he should be requested to not light a smoke when the asthmatic person is in vicinity. These little steps can save a person’s life.
How can asthma be treated through Homeopathy – Know more
Homeopathic treatment is considered the best form of treatment because it takes time to cure the disease completely and is not for momentarily relief.
- Homeopath treatment recognizes the various symptoms of the diseases and accordingly decides upon the treatment.
- Factors like medical history, family history, psychological and physical problems and disorders are considered before treatment is imparted.
- After detailed check-up the treatment is provided. People who take homeopathic medicines are able to recover from asthma problems up to 80%. They have all been highly benefitted.
The best part about homeopathic medicines is that they do not cause any side-effects as happens in the case of steroids or string medications. There are several homeopathic medicines which are considered wonder medicines for asthma treatment. But, the selection of medicine differs from patient to patient, depending on their case history and symptoms.
Among the many problems faced by people, one of the common problems is that of acne. This is most commonly seen in teenage girls and boys. Apart from the adolescence age, this problem can also occur at a later stage. Something which is most commonly found in people of all ages is the delay in getting the right treatment for this problem. People usually feel that an acne problem will resolve in time without the need for any medication. This notion is false a visit to a qualified homeopathic doctor and the treatment path selected by him could increase the probability of addressing the issue of Acne once and for all.
Acne effects – Physical and mental
The effect of acne is not only physical, but also harms a person mentally. This is because it causes lack of confidence to move out, go with friends, share study group with peers etc. Homeopathic treatment for this problem can be the best option wherein the patient can be treated with minimal or no side –effects.
What is acne
It is considered to be a disease that involves oil glands present in the skin. Though not dangerous, it could leave the visible scars on the skin. They appear generally on the individual’s neck, shoulders, chest, back and face. Acne eruptions have been categorized into three types that depend on the severity and look.
- Simplex: The eruptions are smaller in size and are seen mostly on the face and could have mid bacterial infection.
- Vulgaris: These kinds of eruptions take place mostly in those areas having dense sebaceous follicles. It appears as inflammatory papules, nodules and pustules.
- Rosacea: It is regarded to be a severe form, where the confluent pustules and red papules are viewed with greater degree of redness, in the region of eruptions.
Causes & occurrence
- Acne might occur not only among adolescents, but also in adults between 30 and 35 years.
Hereditary inborn trait is said to be the primary cause.
- Sebaceous glands can begin to overreact to hormones, thus giving growth to blocked greasy skin and infected blackheads and pores.
- Before menstrual period starts, acne present in women and girls gets worse. Conditions such as PCOD also cause acne.
- Mental stress, anxiety, night watching, lack of sleep, indignation and anger can further worsen acne.Humid and hot climates also could lead to sweating and increase the eruptions, if cleanliness is not properly maintained. Several oil based products such as lubricating lotions, moisturizing creams, makeup containing oil could aggravate acne. Squeezing pimples could cause acne to worsen and scars to appear. Specific hair products are greasy and cause acne. Also, dandruff is a major factor, which could lead to fungal infection.
Homeopathic remedy to acne
Homeopathy is considered to be a wonderful remedy for treating acne and is being used for ages. Unlike allopathic medicines, homeopathic ones are safe and do not have any side effects. This acne treatment aims to take care of the precipitative and causative aspects and provides the best results.
- The disturbed intestinal flora, accumulation of nitrogen wastes and constipation leads to outbreaks on the skin can be easily tackled by medicines such as Acid tannic, Granatum, Allium Sativa and Natrum Phos.
- Excessive perspiration and co-existing dandruff that are said to be part of the acne prone skin is tackled perfectly with Thuja, Sanicula, Badiaga, etc.
- The kind of acne and its location is also vital while prescribing the medicines. It is necessary to wash the face at least two times a day with mild soap and warm water. The skin should be not scrubbed.
- Pimples should not be pressed or squeezed, since it could push the infection and cause more swelling, redness and also blocking.
- Only clean and soft cloth should be used for wiping the face. An experienced and well known specialist is to be visited to get the desired medication and treatment.